More than 400 millionaires tell Congress: Don't cut our taxes
More than 400 American millionaires and billionaires are sending a letter to Congress this week urging Republican lawmakers not to cut their taxes.
Trump: 'I'm with our agencies' on Russian election meddling
President Donald Trump on Sunday said he believes U.S. intelligence agencies, which have concluded that Russia meddled in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. But Trump also said
Ruh-roh. Our iPhone 8 camera became waterlogged and died
Cameras on "waterproof" phones shouldn't look like this.
A smart shift on mental health for our veterans
Last week, as the nation celebrated its veterans, we were pleased to see a bill advancing in Washington that would make it easier for more troops to be screened for mental health
Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport negotiates for customs site with Mexico
The Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport Authority is in talks to establish a customs facility for cargo headed to Mexico.
Federal immigration agents target a 10-year-old girl straight out of surgery
A 10-year-old girl suffering from cerebral palsy is the latest victim of ICE's relentless pursuit of undocumented immigrants.
Federal grand jury indicts 2 accused of offering bribe to Naco customs officer
Prosecutor says "no money changed hands."
Two marijuana-trafficking scouts caught in Arizona sentenced to prison
Two Mexican nationals in the U.S. illegally were armed when they were apprehended by Border Patrol agents in Roskruge Mountains west of Tucson.
Our View: Murder trial goes beyond one Border Patrol agent
Second-degree murder trial of Border Patrol agent is part of continuum of accountability.
Family of teen killed by Border Patrol agent denounces trial delays
Five years after Jose Antonio Elena Rodriguez was shot through the border fence by border agent Lonnie Swartz, his family marked his death with a vigil.
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- Who had the strongest handshake? Vladimir Putin and Turkey's President Erdogan knock over furniture in meeting
- The curious, controversial life of John McAfee just got way more complicated
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- Beware of binge drinking this holiday season
- Found after Burning Man festival: shoes, cameras, dentures
- This computer game comes thanks to 2 Supreme Court justices
- Cheering Zimbabweans prepare to greet country's new leader
- There’s a Secret Way Into Monaco’s Most Elite Club
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- $700B defense bill affects Nevada military bases, personnel
- Rising DJ-producer Snails comes out of his shell for Las Vegas gig
- Chinese authorities investigate abuse claims at kindergarten run by U.S. company
- Macy’s Thanksgiving parade revels on amid tight security
- Strong second half carries MSU over DePaul
- Hot property: Vila’s old villa is a gem in JP
- Hollywood’s holiday fare
- Tedeschi Trucks Band moves beyond grief in grueling year
- Netflix renews 'MST3K' for new season
- No joyous holiday for Amazon as workers go on strike in Italy