Black Lives Matter activist arrested during Center City protest
Asa Khalif was taken into custody during a loud and profanity-laced protest at the Attorney General's Office in Center City.
For the first time, Denver City Council marks Transgender Day of Remembrance
Denver’s first openly gay City Council member cited positive and negative markers Monday as her colleagues marked Nov. 20 as National Transgender Day of Remembrance.
South Beach is getting its first Target store
The 33,000-square-foot mini-store will sit on the corner of Fifth Street and Lenox Avenue and will anchor a new retail complex. It is scheduled to open in spring 2019.
NFL mock draft 2018: Arizona Cardinals not only team that needs quarterback in first round
Look at how NFL mock drafts predict quarterbacks to go in the first round of the NFL draft.
At new Fitler Club, leading roles for Kevin Sbraga and Jeff Benjamin
Benjamin will oversee the club's various departments. Sbraga will be executive chef.
Inside the King of Prussia restaurant boom
The King of Prussia restaurant scene - growing steadily over the years, reflecting the rise of the Route 202 corridor - exploded last year.
Philadelphia's coffee scene is not saturated, researchers say
The region ranked 111th in the nation in coffee shops per capita, according to figures released this week by NPD.
New breweries notch wins at Great American Beer Festival
Spellbound Brewing in Mount Holly won gold, and Bonn Place in Bethlehem double-medaled.
Weekend brunch, Israeli-style
Hummusology, the casual Israeli cafe at 1112 Locust St., now offers a weekend brunch for two.
Gin & Pop: New pub for a Francisville corner
Brothers, in their bar debut, are aiming for locals with high-top seating in the vaguely industrial, triangle-shape dining room.
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty
- What Alabama's dropping unemployment rate means
- Child predator operation lands 2 Jefferson County men in jail
- Roy Moore campaign disputes reports he was banned from mall
- The unbelievable connection between Alabama's Damien Harris and Auburn's Jarrett Stidham
- Pappy Van Winkle Ohio lottery attracts 27,500 bourbon buyers
- Akron's Coach House Theatre to launch 90th season with new director and direction
- St. Augustine Hunger Center needs drivers, donations to feed 21,000+ this Thanksgiving
- Deadline to freeze Equifax credit file at no charge extended to Jan. 31