Family: Fraternity brothers treated pledge who died after hazing like 'roadkill'
A fraternity pledge who was ordered to guzzle alcohol during a hazing ritual and twice fell down a flight of stairs before his death was treated like "road
Mafia received $53m in state funds after taking over migrant centre
Italian mobsters have been in charge of one of Europe's largest migrant centres for more than a decade, prosecutors say.
Deerfield officials weigh options as state budget talks continue
Deerfield area taxing bodies are monitoring state budget talks and preparing for any funding changes.
Gymnastics notes: Matt Krames, A.J. Jacob soar high in state finals
Libertyville senior A.J. Jacob was surprised he made the finals in the high bar. Stevenson senior Matt Krames competed through an injury.
Suspect arrested in stabbing death of Indian man in California
Lester Portillo was arrested Friday for allegedly stabbing Jagjeet Singh in Modesto, California.
Two killed, buildings ablaze after Learjet crashes into N.J. warehouse
There were no passengers aboard the Learjet 35, which was carrying two crew members, who didn't survive.
Blockbuster 'WannaCry' ransomware attack could just be getting started
The worm that crippled more than 200,000 computers is likely still waiting to strike when people return to work Monday.
Report: Trump revealed classified information to Russia
President Donald Trump reportedly revealed highly classified intelligence to Russian officials during a meeting at the White House last week.
Amazon has a tech team focused on helping customers find clothes that fit perfectly
Amazon has been putting together a team to build technology that could help you find clothes that fit just right.
OPEC, Russia could cut oil production even deeper than expected
There's a good chance OPEC and other producers could deepen production cuts when they strike a new deal later this month, says Citigroup.
- Fort Mill prostitution sting near NC state line nets multiple arrests
- ‘Tundra be dammed’: Beavers head north, leaving their mark on the Arctic
- When unpaid student loan bills mean you can’t work
- A dying veteran in Atlanta needed CPR. Hidden video shows his nurse laughing instead.
- Thousands flock to Detroit for Father Solanus Casey beatification Mass
- Scary 'Slaughterbots' video shows danger of autonomous killer drones
- Volleyball: Owls' season ends in 3A final loss to Northern-Calvert
- With 'so many hits,' Janet Jackson delivers pop, R&B excellence at Royal Farms Arena
- Police to clear crime scene of detective's killing in West Baltimore on Monday
- Why our passion for the great Ashes rivalry hasn't gone cold
- Boy 14, among 3 shot on Northwest, West sides Sunday
- More flights mean busy holiday week at Tucson airport
- Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe's president for 37 years, resigning, official says
- Mel Tillis, Country Music Hall of Famer, dies at 85
- After another apology, Bill O'Neill says those wishing to return his donations should refund him
- Browns pre-game buzz on Peyton Manning, Haslams' meeting with players, Leonard Fournette and more
- Rabalais: LSU's wet, ugly victory over Tennessee felt a lot more like fight for survival
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette Area People in Business for Nov. 19, 2017
- The Latest: Drivers give Dale Jr. lengthy standing ovation
- Country music legend Mel Tillis dead at age 85