Gunman targets people at random in Calif. town, slays 4 before being killed by police
RANCHO TEHAMA RESERVE, Calif. (AP) - A gunman driving stolen vehicles and choosing his targets at random opened fire "without provocation" in a tiny, rural Northern California town
Most people don't want Trump to run for re-election in 2020, poll shows
Almost a quarter of Republicans said they would prefer another candidate.
The church of Satan is telling its followers that Christians own pedophilia
The Church of Satan wants Christians to know that when it comes to pedophilia, it has the moral high ground.
What the fake news of Sophia the Robot's beheading says about how people view Saudi Arabia
People on the Internet got very angry over obvious satire.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- DJ Khaled teaches his son to love every day
- 'Coco' review: Disney and Pixar set out a Mexican feast
- Sexual predators, unite: Trump says forget the accusers. Moore should be a senator
- Why DISH viewers in N.J. won't see Los Angeles Chargers-Dallas Cowboys, Alabama-Auburn games on CBS
- What's new at the beach: OWA welcomes Wahlburgers
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him
- Woman says unknown person signed her up for opiate addiction program: Mayfield Village Police Blotter
- Talk It Out: Should politicians resign if they've been accused of past sexual harassment or assault?
- ArcelorMittal awarding STEM grants to Cleveland area schools