Carried Interest Likely to Change in Senate, Republican Says
The carried interest tax break for investment managers is likely to change in the Senate, even though the chamber’s current tax proposal doesn’t call for it, according to Senator
Phenix City resident convicted of stolen identity fraud ring that sought $26 million
The ring stole identities of inmates, teenagers and soldiers who were deployed to Afghanistan, officials said.
1 person dead, 1 injured in police shootout on busy I-95 in Providence
Senate GOP plan would delay corporate tax cut, protect mortgage interest deduction
Senate Republicans are forging their own path on the effort to overhaul the U.S. tax code, preparing a plan that would delay President Trump’s top business priority and blow up
Roy Moore: I 'don't even know' latest accuser, Beverly Young Nelson
Nelson alleges the assault happened when Moore was a 30-something-year-old prosecutor in the Etowah County District Attorney's Office.
Donald Trump Jr., WikiLeaks communicated through Twitter during 2016 campaign
Donald Trump Jr. corresponded with WikiLeaks during the 2016 campaign _ and the presidential son appears to have acted on requests made by the Kremlin-connected transparency
How Donald Trump is destroying America in three easy steps, according to John Oliver
“Trump may be the first-ever troll to be elected president.”
Death toll rises to 330 in catastrophic Iran-Iraq quake
TEHRAN, Iran — A powerful 7.3 magnitude earthquake that struck the Iraq-Iran border region killed over 330 people in both countries, sent people fleeing their homes into the night
Frozen treats, other supplies rocketing toward space station
A stash of frozen treats and other supplies rocketed toward the International Space Station on Sunday, this time from Virginia's cold eastern shore.
Runners show their ‘Vegas Strong’ side at Las Vegas marathon
Just weeks after a shooting at a country music festival outside Mandalay Bay killed 58 and wounded hundreds of others, excitement, not fear, filled the chilly November air as
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty