House speaker joins GOP chorus calling for Moore to quit
Roy Moore, a former state Supreme Court judge and outspoken Christian conservative, has dug in, rejecting all calls in Washington for him to quit.
Ryan joins GOP calls for Moore to end campaign amid sexual misconduct allegations
House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., urged Roy Moore to end his Senate campaign Tuesday, joining a wave of GOP congressional leaders calling on the Alabama Republican to withdraw amid
Will Krasner and Rhynhart usher in new blood for Philly Democrats?
District Attorney-elect Larry Krasner and Controller-elect Rebecca Rhynhart - who did not fit the traditional picks for those posts - felt empowered by their victories in a city
From chaos to calm at one North Philly elementary school
Kenderton illustrates much about the challenges and promise of urban education, and what the shifting sands of school reform can mean to a neighborhood. A back-to-basics approach
Jim Norton on Louis C.K.'s misconduct: 'We don't want to believe that we've been so wrong about a person'
"I love Louis. He's one of my favorite people. But the reality is, it's wrong," Norton says.
Louis C.K. on allegations: 'These stories are true'
Also on Friday, the release of Louis C.K.'s new film was canceled. "I Love You, Daddy" will no longer open Nov. 22 in Philadelphia.
Five women accuse comedian Louis C.K. of sexual misconduct, NYT report says
His new movie, "I Love You, Daddy," is scheduled to open in Philadelphia on Nov. 22.
Media filmmaker's documentary shows Iraq War veterans' path 'From War to Wisdom'
"There is nothing but war ahead," Marine Corps veteran Josh Hisle says. "We have to live with each other afterwards. We all work together just fine in combat, why can't we all do
'Gilbert': A fresh, intimate look at foul-mouthed comedian Gilbert Gottfried
Director Neil Berkeley pushes Gottfried's brash public persona briefly to the side for a closer look at the man behind it with his latest documentary, Gilbert.
ACLU slams Taylor Swift for threatening to sue blogger who linked her to white supremacists
Uh oh, Taylor.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- 'Coco' review: Disney and Pixar set out a Mexican feast
- Sexual predators, unite: Trump says forget the accusers. Moore should be a senator
- Why DISH viewers in N.J. won't see Los Angeles Chargers-Dallas Cowboys, Alabama-Auburn games on CBS
- What's new at the beach: OWA welcomes Wahlburgers
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him
- Woman says unknown person signed her up for opiate addiction program: Mayfield Village Police Blotter
- Talk It Out: Should politicians resign if they've been accused of past sexual harassment or assault?
- ArcelorMittal awarding STEM grants to Cleveland area schools
- Hue Jackson realized Josh Gordon has a disease and he's earned 'the right to be back in this building'