Why the Capitol Police were the stars of the Congressional Baseball Game
The game was played in the shadow of Wednesday’s shooting that left Louisiana Representative Steve Scalise in critical condition.
McDonald's ends Olympics sponsorship deal early
McDonald's Corp (MCD.N) ended its 41-year-old sponsorship of the Olympic Games three years early, the International Olympic Committee said on Friday, reflecting the U.S. fast-food
Whitney Houston was never ready for fame, says new documentary
Before the millions of record sales, hundreds of awards and international acclaim, Whitney Houston was simply "Nippy from Newark", a naive young girl, ill prepared for fame.
Former dominatrix fights to keep job as New Jersey police officer
A sheriff’s officer is fighting to keep her job after supervisors learned she previously appeared in bondage films as a dominatrix.
Would Trump dare oppose Senate Russia Sanctions bill?
Trump’s opposition could give House Republicans cold feet about voting on the bill.
Vladimir Putin discourages new U.S. sanctions on Russia, still too early to retaliate
The U.S. Senate voted nearly unanimously earlier this week for legislation to impose new sanctions on Moscow.
Suspect in shooting of stepfather, brother, 2 strangers talked killing for fun
A man accused of killing his stepfather, brother and two strangers in a shooting rampage spanning nearly 200 miles across New Mexico had made troubling statements to family members
Chinese court jails seven for falsifying pollution data
A court in China on Friday jailed seven people for more than a year each for tampering with air quality monitoring equipment and falsifying data, the official Xinhua news agency
Ex-politician says he groped 103-year-old mother-in-law’s breasts
A former Pennsylvania politician was convicted of a sex crime after admitting that he fondled his 103-year-old mother-in-law’s breasts.
Dylann Roof read fake news before his massacre and the web is still causing a rise in hate crimes
Fake news led Dylann Roof down a racist rabbit hole on Google. Two years later, digital misinformation is continuing to cause a surge in hate crime rates nationwide.
- Heavy police presence remains at scene where Baltimore detective was shot
- Jamie Costello's Facebook post about Baltimore crime attracts attention
- The House just passed its big tax bill. Here's what is in it and what deductions vanish.
- House passes tax plan, advancing big cuts for corporations
- Slain Baltimore Police detective was 18-year veteran of department
- Why Hickenlooper wants to give some charter schools $5.5 million
- Broncos Q&A: Jamal Carter on the rise of “The U” and life as an undrafted rookie
- Denver suspends attempt to purchase Park Hill Golf Course after trust that owns it faces “unresolved lease issue”
- Denver forecast: Blustery wind and rain turning to snow, winter storm warning for mountains
- Michigan State vs. Maryland: View from other side
- Detroit News predictions: Michigan State vs. Maryland
- FCC just repealed decades-old rules blocking broadcast media mergers
- UAA’s immigration debate restores faith in young citizens
- Sometimes the best Thanksgiving dinner is one you don’t cook
- Holiday season kicks off in Detroit with tree lighting, Santa and more
- Holiday shopping: Fierce battles with Amazon could mean more negotiating power for you
- Miles Bridges has to play 'possessed' for Michigan State to win national title
- WATCH: Justin Verlander talks about wedding to Kate Upon on 'Today'
- Snyder names Chief Legal Counsel Beth Clement to Michigan Supreme Court
- Michigan woman says George H.W. Bush groped her at Dearborn fundraiser