U.S. Prosecutors Weighing Charges Against WikiLeaks: Reports
Reports suggest authorities are also preparing to seek Julian Assange's arrest
Reports: US prosecutors weighing charges against WikiLeaks
WASHINGTON (AP) — Two media reports say U.S. prosecutors are preparing or closely considering charges against the anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks, including its founder Julian
Virginia inmates bloodied in failed, “amateur” escape attempt caught on video
HENRICO COUNTY, Va. - Despite making detailed drawings of Virginia's Henrico Jail East, two inmates failed to escape Tuesday night as cameras recorded their "amateur" attempt,
The Latest: Colorado rejects attempt to ban pot churches
The Latest on the 4/20 marijuana celebrations (all times local):
Ex-President George HW Bush was hospitalized after Super Bowl coin toss
Former President George H.W. Bush's spokesman today disclosed that Bush was hospitalized after the Super Bowl earlier this year, making his most recent hospitalization the third
Best matchups of coming NFL season
The NFL schedule was released Thursday, providing several matchups — from a Super Bowl rematch to rivalry games — to watch for.
72 hours left to vote for Best Tacos in 4 Greater Cleveland regional polls
The Best Tacos in Greater Cleveland contest is well underway so make sure you vote often for your favorite taco spots.
Remains of missing mother Tosha Herron found in North Georgia
We're learning how authorities made the discovery for Channel 2 Action News at Noon.
Top high shoolers including valedictorian are three of 1,800 homeless students
Despite challenges at home the top three students at Maynard Jackson High school are homeless.
6th District race heats up with rally, endorsements
Big name democrats gathered in Atlanta to support Ossoff and Handel picked up a big name endorsement.
- Heavy police presence remains at scene where Baltimore detective was shot
- Jamie Costello's Facebook post about Baltimore crime attracts attention
- The House just passed its big tax bill. Here's what is in it and what deductions vanish.
- House passes tax plan, advancing big cuts for corporations
- Slain Baltimore Police detective was 18-year veteran of department
- Vandalism, graffiti remain nagging problems despite CTA's efforts
- Northern Pass didn’t consult Concord officials on butterfly mitigation plan
- Daughters tell of harsh discipline in the case of a Waggaman man accused of beating son to death
- Man stabbed multiple times with box cutter after stopping at Algiers gas station, NOPD says
- The storyteller: Ramblin' Jack Elliott returns to Baton Rouge for intimate Sunday show
- Report: Video shows alleged domestic incident involving former LSU receiver Jarvis Landry
- Louisiana nonfarm employment rises slightly, led by growth in construction
- The Latest: Truex's team owner will be cheering from afar
- Man’s best friend brings love, might help you live longer
- On Hawaii's Molokai island, an 1860s leper colony draws determined travelers
- Sylvester Stallone accused of 1986 sexual assault on 16-year-old fan, denies allegations
- 'Annie' at Walnut Theatre: No leapin' lizards here
- Siemens cuts 6,900 energy-related jobs, including 1,800 in the U.S.
- Eagles benefit, this time, from NFL's unofficial criminal justice system
- Sports Tonight: Thunder not taking NBA by storm