Roy Moore bails on forum with Strange, doesn't give reason
Moore said he won't participate in a candidates' forum at Samford University but didn't give a reason why.
Florida Keys a bit battered but mostly unscathed after hurricane
A plane tour of Southwest Florida and the Keys reveals signs of flooding and destruction, but not the kind of direct, punishing violence that residents had dreaded.
British man at bachelor party survives swimming across Hoover Dam
A Welsh man frolicking through Las Vegas for a bachelor party decided to swim across the Colorado River.
9 dead after shooter opens fire at football party in Dallas home
Nine people, including a suspect who was fatally shot by an officer, have died after a man opened fire during a gathering to watch football at a suburban Dallas home, police said
It's official: Bill Schuette is running for governor
Bill Schuette says he's running for governor of Michigan in 2018
One Last Tour of Hillaryland
At a book signing in New York City, Hillary Clinton staged an event that was a throwback to 2016.
Massachusetts AG Healey to sue credit reporting firm Equifax
Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey has filed notice of her intent to sue the credit reporting company Equifax after the company announced 143 million Americans had their
Ken Burns: Vietnam War documentary tells story from all sides
Ken Burns had promised himself there would be no more war films. After documentaries on the Civil War and World War II, the filmmaker famous for his exhaustive, multipart deep
Bernie Sanders’ ‘Medicare for all’ gets surge of liberal Democrats’ support
High-profile liberals are rushing to back a single-payer system, signing onto the “Medicare for all” bill that Sen. Bernard Sanders will unveil Wednesday and laying the groundwork
Lanny Keller: The Trump agenda, and the office that has nothing to do with it
With a handful of employees and a tiny budget, narrowly focused duties that mainly involve overseeing the state's bank account, it is truly amazing what the treasurer's office can
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- The best streaming shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving
- This robot can help keep pig hearts beating by gently squeezing them
- Are Parent-Teacher Conferences Becoming Obsolete?
- Network Neutrality Can't Fix the Internet
- As Trump Bragged About His Wine, It Was Sold at Shenandoah National Park
- Things Trump has called “very special”: Himself, Derek Jeter and now women
- A win by Roy Moore would make the GOP the party of pedophiles, "Morning Joe" panelists say
- North Korea sees Manhattan, White House and Pentagon as its top nuclear targets, new report shows
- Hackers are infiltrating ISIS media channels and filling them with porn
- If Angela Merkel resigns, who will stand up to Putin?
- Why is Trump backing Saudi’s murderous attacks on Yemen?
- Can the Cowboys keep their season alive on Thanksgiving?
- Tiger Woods is "pain free" and could be back playing as early as next week
- 7 facts you didn't know about 'A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving'
- All the movies playing Thanksgiving weekend, ranked by potential family arguments