New Orleans woman booked with murder after her ex dies from Marigny shooting
A surveillance camera captured footage of a woman shooting her ex-boyfriend from behind as he walked away from her Marigny home during an argument late last week, New Orleans
Three sentenced in fatal shooting of Colorado Springs woman in front of her son
Three people were sentenced to prison Monday in the fatal shooting of a Colorado Springs woman in front of her son, including a 20-year-old woman described as a “catalyst” in what
5 things to know about DXC Technology, a new tech company coming to New Orleans
One of the world's biggest technology companies will open a New Orleans office, officials said Monday.
East valley woman drives jet cars that surpass 300 mph
Although her husband was injured in a crash more than 30 years ago, it didn’t stop Shelly Segal, 45, of the east valley from learning to drive jet cars — which can travel at more
N.J.'s most powerful to converge on Atlantic City to close door on Christie era
State priorities will be discussed by day. But it's the event's nightlife where deals are more likely to be made.
Did NJEA consultant steer teachers to a shoddy Florida rehab center?
Some New Jersey teachers say they were essentially trapped in a Florida rehab facility while their health insurance was billed thousands, according to an investigation by STAT and
Ivanka: Tax reform's the law of unintended consequences
The tax-reform packages being pushed in Congress would actually increase taxes for rich people in New Jersey, and that could have some repercussions for the working people in
The Kevin Spacey scandal: Will the actor ever work again?
Kevin Spacey, a New Jersey native, is accused of groping or molesting a number of men, including those who were teenagers at the time
County spent $2.9M to renovate restaurant but first tenant left in 2 years
The Cooper House opened in 2016 after the county spent $2.9 million to renovate the riverfront spot.
House Won't Accept Repeal of Local Tax Break, Brady Says
The House of Representatives wouldn’t accept a tax bill that, like the Senate’s, eliminates deductions for all state and local taxes, the chairman of the House’s tax-writing
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- A high-end 'guntry club' has Owings Mills in its sights
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- As he investigates Trump's aides, special counsel's record shows surprising flaws
- Municipal Bond Investing Strategies
- Almost ... Charlotte Hornets can’t catch Cleveland Cavaliers as 3s miss mark late
- Hough receiver Nolan Groulx helps Huskies make history, is Friday top performer
- College football: Saturday’s 7 area games to watch
- Protest on Chicago's Michigan Avenue targets police conduct
- 'Whirlwind of tragic history:' Hospital memo recounts hectic two days after JFK death
- The Latest: Time magazine says Trump's got it wrong
- The Latest: Macy's says it's fixed gift, credit card issue
- Cyntoia Brown and Alice Johnson get help from Kim Kardashian's celebrity lawyer
- Colombia peace process a year later: Violence and drugs surge despite advances
- The former Soviet republic of Moldova is getting closer to the U.S. in its fight against Russia
- Once the world's heaviest man alive, Juan Pedro Franco is now an international inspiration
- Flat-Earth believer postpones his homemade rocket launch
- Brian Boyle scores winner for Devils on 'Hockey Fights Cancer Night'
- MPs push for citizen-first approach after auditor-general's report
- Notley wins over Calgary business crowd, starting with 'eastern bastards' remark