Amazon’s Black Friday deals start on November 17th, with Echo devices and TV sales
‘Tis the season for Black Friday deal announcements, and Amazon is finally lifting the curtain for a sneak peek at some of its Black Friday sales. While Amazon will have many, many
Readers write: Letters to the editor, November 13, 2017
On ANWR, the artistry of Bob Hallinen and the language of Trump.
Las Vegas morning update for Sunday, November 12 — VIDEO
Here are your Sunday morning headlines.
Boston rockers Letters to Cleo set for reunion show
Ahead of Letters to Cleo’s Boston reunion shows last year, frontwoman Kay Hanley said it felt like her group was maybe, possibly falling for each other again.“The band felt like a
Cuyahoga County approves $5 tax to register motor vehicles
Cuyahoga County Council has approved a new $5 tax for residents who add or renew a vehicle registration.
Regional book review: Helen Thorpe’s new book, “The Newcomers,” is masterful
Toward the end of “The Newcomers,” an extraordinary book about a group of immigrant children at Denver’s South High School who are struggling to learn the language and customs in
Movie review: “Last Flag Flying” considers the costs of war, from Vietnam to Iraq
An ambling, low-key vibe pervades “Last Flag Flying,” which has been billed as a spiritual sequel to Hal Ashby’s 1973 “The Last Detail” and lives up to that promise.
Movie review: “Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri” is a vigilante comedy for our age
For an avatar of our current cultural appetite for accountability, truth-telling and radical moral reckoning, we couldn’t possibly do better than Mildred Hayes, a grieving mother
14 movies worth seeing this holiday season – and none about Santa Claus
There are holiday movies, and then there are holiday movies.
“Novitiate”: A young nun’s tale of disillusionment and self-discovery
Two and one-half stars. Rated R. 123 minutes.
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- Who had the strongest handshake? Vladimir Putin and Turkey's President Erdogan knock over furniture in meeting
- The curious, controversial life of John McAfee just got way more complicated
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- Beware of binge drinking this holiday season
- There’s a Secret Way Into Monaco’s Most Elite Club
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- $700B defense bill affects Nevada military bases, personnel
- Rising DJ-producer Snails comes out of his shell for Las Vegas gig
- Chinese authorities investigate abuse claims at kindergarten run by U.S. company
- Macy’s Thanksgiving parade revels on amid tight security
- Strong second half carries MSU over DePaul
- Hot property: Vila’s old villa is a gem in JP
- Hollywood’s holiday fare
- Tedeschi Trucks Band moves beyond grief in grueling year
- Netflix renews 'MST3K' for new season
- No joyous holiday for Amazon as workers go on strike in Italy
- Big Tech Becomes Theresa May’s Scapegoat
- U.K. Floats Open-Ended Irish Veto to Break Brexit Impasse, Sources Say
- The Navy's shipbuilding deal is more complicated and costly than it looks