Allhands: Arizona should be way higher than 21st most innovative state
Arizona dropped four spots in a recent ranking of most innovative states - and it reveals a major disconnect about what makes states truly innovative.
The one dish chefs say you should never serve at Thanksgiving Dinner
If professional chefs could take one item off your Thanksgiving menu, it would be a dish that is often popular with kids as well as adults: sweet potatoes topped with oven-browned
To beat shorthanded Cowboys, the Eagles should focus on Cole Beasley, Jason Witten
The Cowboys won't have Ezekiel Elliott and might not have left tackle Tyron Smith, so they could rely on a short-passing game. Malcolm Jenkins and Patrick Robinson will be under
After falling out with the rest of the NFL's owners, should Jerry Jones just move the Cowboys to the CFL?
Well, it's one option.
The US has fewer hunters and some want to increase the numbers. But is that the right response?
When people say they stopped hunting because there's too much competition for available hunting land and the abundance of game is lacking, it doesn’t make sense to try to get more
Sex crimes in Alaska: The most common victim is a 14-year-old girl assaulted in a home
Reports of felony sex offenses rose 14 percent from 2015 to 2016, a new report says.
Lawsuit filed over Atlantic salmon farm escape
Wild Fish Conservancy filed a citizen suit against Cooke under the Clean Water Act alleging the company was negligent in releasing the farmed Atlantic salmon into public waters.
More oil is the answer to Alaska’s fiscal gap
Two senators' call to raise taxes on oil producers works against more investment and more revenue for state.
They built Alaska on whiskey and dynamite
Married for a year, then apart for 50 and now back together again, Jerry Smith and Kristie Hocking have lived a full Alaska life.
Optimism abounds in advance of annual RDC gathering
The annual gathering for some of Alaska's largest industries will be held Nov. 15-16 as it usually is at the Dena'ina Civic and Convention Center in Downtown Anchorage.
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- Who had the strongest handshake? Vladimir Putin and Turkey's President Erdogan knock over furniture in meeting
- The curious, controversial life of John McAfee just got way more complicated
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- Beware of binge drinking this holiday season
- This computer game comes thanks to 2 Supreme Court justices
- Cheering Zimbabweans prepare to greet country's new leader
- There’s a Secret Way Into Monaco’s Most Elite Club
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- $700B defense bill affects Nevada military bases, personnel
- Rising DJ-producer Snails comes out of his shell for Las Vegas gig
- Chinese authorities investigate abuse claims at kindergarten run by U.S. company
- Macy’s Thanksgiving parade revels on amid tight security
- Strong second half carries MSU over DePaul
- Hot property: Vila’s old villa is a gem in JP
- Hollywood’s holiday fare
- Tedeschi Trucks Band moves beyond grief in grueling year
- Netflix renews 'MST3K' for new season
- No joyous holiday for Amazon as workers go on strike in Italy
- Big Tech Becomes Theresa May’s Scapegoat