BOOK REVIEW: ‘A Tale of Two Navies’
In “A Tale of Two Navies,” we have a refreshing new look at the special relationship of Britain and America written by an Englishman. Anthony Wells, born in Coventry, a graduate of
In latest job, Jim DeMint wants to give Tea Party ' a new mission'
The ousted Heritage Foundation president is charting a new path in conservative political spending, USA Today reports.
'Cars 3' review: Tired
A cartoon franchise is starting to run out of gas
‘Cars 3’ Review: Lightning McQueen Has Mid-Life Crisis as Series Spins Its Wheels
The film opens on Lightning McQueen (voiced by Owen Wilson) back on the racing circuit, only to find his top-tier status challenged by newcomer Jackson Storm (Armie Hammer), who’s
Police shoot and wound 18-year-old in Montecito Heights; gun found at scene
Police shot and wounded a man Thursday in El Sereno, authorities said.
Wilmington teen fatally shot near his home dreamed of graduation
A 17-year-old shot and killed early Tuesday morning had a goal: to graduate from high school. Two days before he was set to achieve that goal, he was shot and killed while
Injured officer leaves hospital as LAPD investigates fatal shooting of suspect in Wilmington
an officer involved shooting in wilmington ended with a suspect dead and officer injured
No charges for LAPD officer who shot woman in South L.A., a killing that led to protests outside City Hall
Prosecutors said Tuesday they would not charge the Los Angeles police officer who fatally shot a woman armed with a knife in 2015, a controversial killing that led to protests
An art group's mini-golf links take on L.A. zoning, density and Trump's Palos Verdes golf course
The Skid Row cultural non-profit has built a mini-golf in collaboration with artist Rosten Woo that will be playable all summer.
An assault by an LAPD officer led to a criminal conviction — and now, a $500,000 settlement
The L.A. City Council has agreed to settle with a man assaulted by an LAPD officer in South L.A., an incident caught on video that also led to the officer's criminal conviction.
- Heavy police presence remains at scene where Baltimore detective was shot
- Jamie Costello's Facebook post about Baltimore crime attracts attention
- The House just passed its big tax bill. Here's what is in it and what deductions vanish.
- House passes tax plan, advancing big cuts for corporations
- Slain Baltimore Police detective was 18-year veteran of department
- Michigan State vs. Maryland: View from other side
- Detroit News predictions: Michigan State vs. Maryland
- FCC just repealed decades-old rules blocking broadcast media mergers
- UAA’s immigration debate restores faith in young citizens
- Sometimes the best Thanksgiving dinner is one you don’t cook
- Holiday season kicks off in Detroit with tree lighting, Santa and more
- Holiday shopping: Fierce battles with Amazon could mean more negotiating power for you
- Miles Bridges has to play 'possessed' for Michigan State to win national title
- WATCH: Justin Verlander talks about wedding to Kate Upon on 'Today'
- Snyder names Chief Legal Counsel Beth Clement to Michigan Supreme Court
- Michigan woman says George H.W. Bush groped her at Dearborn fundraiser
- Gardening events in the Houston area
- AP's gift ideas for yogis, gym rats and wellness lovers
- The ICE at Discovery Green returns Saturday, Nov. 18
- Norway's sovereign wealth fund wants out of oil and gas stocks