Former Trump bodyguard Keith Schiller says Russian offered billionaire "five women" but was turned down
Keith Schiller testified before Congress on Thursday.
Apple says it offered to help FBI with Texas shooter's phone
iPhone maker says it reached out the bureau after learning of its difficulties accessing data on a smartphone.
Bartender claims Kevin Spacey grabbed his crotch and offered him oral sex
Another victim has come forward and accused Kevin Spacey of sexual assault.Kris Nixon, an Irish bartender, said Spacey approached him at a party in London in June 2007.Nixon, now
Fingerprints on cups lead Las Vegas police to slaying suspect
Fingerprints left on cups at two robbery scenes helped police arrest a suspect in a deadly late October shooting.
Police: Wounded officers improving; 1 of them killed shooter
FOREST PARK, Ga. (AP) - A man who exchanged gunfire with two police officers, hitting and wounding both of them, appears to have been killed by a bullet from one of the officers'
Baltimore man pleads guilty to carrying out robbery with Gun Trace Task Force officer
David Kendall Rahim, of Baltimore, admitted that he donned tactical gear and carried out the robbery at the direction of Det. Jemell Rayam, who himself pleaded guilty to committing
Baltimore's mayor wants civilians on police trial boards
Baltimore's mayor says she will renew a push in the state legislature to require the addition of two civilians to police trial boards, after three officers ruled that a police van
Man on probation for previous attempted murder arrested in Southwest Baltimore shooting
A 22-year-old man on probation for a 2013 attempted murder conviction has been arrested in the non-fatal shooting of a 55-year-old man in Southwest Baltimore late last month,
Reaction to Officer Goodson's verdict in the administrative trial on Freddie Gray's death
A round up of reaction to Baltimore Police Officer Caesar Goodson Jr. being found not guilty of all 21 administrative charges against him in the 2015 arrest and death of Freddie
Baltimore police van driver Caesar Goodson not guilty on all 21 admin. charges in Freddie Gray case
Baltimore Police Officer Caesar Goodson Jr. was found not guilty on all administrative charges in the arrest and death of Freddie Gray.
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- Study to look at long-term health risks of playing soccer
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- How England's triumph of planning created the perfect Ashes set-up
- Ex-tenant tipped state liquor agency to Dolton nightclub's troubles before Mother's Day shooting: emails
- The Oak Ridge Boys bring 'Elvira' and more seasonal fare to Mayo
- As N.J. elections go, U.S. will often follow. In 2018 it looks anti-Trump
- Boeing-Bombardier dispute offers mixed omens for new Mobile jet assembly plant
- Convicted felon charged in Mountain Brook police chase, crash
- Iron Bowl predictions from 21 AL.com staff, national writers forecast wildly close game
- Should office holiday parties be on weekends or weekdays?
- LBM: You don't become a (Viking) legend in Lakewood without some great food (and drink)
- Canal Street housing complex takes upscale turn (think $3K per month) near CBD, Mid-City
- Trump, Turkish leader discuss Syrian crisis in phone call
- ‘Christmas Carol’ updated with urban setting, diverse cast in Las Vegas — VIDEO
- Holiday shows, events and performances in Las Vegas
- 58 Las Vegas shooting victims ranged in age, jobs and hometown
- Scientific Games snaps up more shares of NYX