Philly NAACP vows to block Lynne Abraham from becoming interim DA
The organization's local president said he would seek to prevent former District Attorney Lynne Abraham from returning to the office to serve out the last 5 ½ months of disgraced
'Game of Thrones' path to becoming TV's first global blockbuster
Even in a golden era of television production, “Game of Thrones” stands out.
Trump is rapidly becoming the anti-innovation president
Trump’s latest decision to posptone and possibly kill the U.S. “startup visa” program for successful foreign entrepreneurs is one of his administration’s stupidest ideas. While
City shrouds Cornwallis statue as protesters delay removal
Municipal crews have draped a tarp over the statue of Edward Cornwallis in a downtown Halifax park.
Kalamazoo officers deliver baby born on the way to hospital
A baby boy in Kalamazoo just couldn't wait to see the world.
You're not a true Texan unless you take a Whataburger number
If you're a native Texan, at some point you probably gazed at the majestic orange and white W as you drove into the parking lot of the Texas-based chain Whataburger. Teens were
Remains of fugitive wanted for killing Pa. police chief found
The body of a mob-tied career criminal was found in his former wife’s backyard in coastal Massachusetts.
Gunmen hid in Jerusalem holy shrine before slaying 2 Israel cops
Three Arab men holed up overnight inside a major Jerusalem shrine before opening fire inside the sacred site, killing two Israeli policemen.
Indianapolis police to change policies after fatal shooting
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indianapolis police will make significant policy changes in the wake of the fatal June shooting of an unarmed black man by officers, Mayor Joe Hogsett announced
2 Israeli police officers killed in Jerusalem shooting
Two Israeli police officers were killed in a shooting Friday in Jerusalem's Old City, just outside one of the world's most important religious sites.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- I’m thankful for Dale Jr., Duke-UNC hoops, Dabo, Mighty Dog Daisy and ...
- Geek out over these pop-culture-oriented holiday gift ideas
- Last-minute grocery shopping on Thanksgiving? Check to see if your store is open
- Zimbabwe's incoming leader returns home to cheers
- How this family is helping its kids cope with famed NFL coach’s Alzheimer’s
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now