Michigan State's blowout loss proves it's not ready for big boys — yet
Michigan State's blowout loss to Ohio State reminds us of how good Mark Dantonio's been this season. It also shows how much this team needs to grow.
Congressman Andy Harris tours northwest Carroll County
Congressman Andy Harris, R-District 1, visited the Taney Corporation Friday as part of a tour of businesses in the northwest corner of the county and his district.
State senator says he’s innocent of sexual harassment, claims polygraph proves it
Facing sexual harassment accusations from six unidentified women, Sen. Jack Latvala of Clearwater denied alleged incidents described in a news report, signed a sworn affidavit, and
East English's DeJulius signs letter of intent with Michigan
The 6-foot guard was the first to sign Wednesday morning at his school.
Democrats: Republican plan a tax shift that will hurt middle class, benefit rich
The proposed legislation would reduce the corporate tax rate from 35% to 20%.
Tax-reform bill could give edge to stocks over real estate
Stocks and real estate both provide investment-growth opportunities. But while the tax-reform plan favors stocks, it could crimp housing's appeal.
The Republican Tax Plan Is an Assault on Renewable Energy
While preserving billions in subsidies for fossil fuel companies, it would slash credits for wind and solar power.
Senate GOP plan would delay corporate tax cut, protect mortgage interest deduction
Senate Republicans are forging their own path on the effort to overhaul the U.S. tax code, preparing a plan that would delay President Trump’s top business priority and blow up
One Tax Loophole Untouched So Far: the Trump Golf-Course Break
Republican lawmakers pushing to close dozens of tax loopholes have left open one that’s been good to President Donald Trump: the golf break.
Trump tax plan draws ire, but may boost metro Phoenix's housing market
National housing groups are protesting President Donald Trump’s tax reform plan, but it may not hurt metro Phoenix’s housing market as much as others.
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- Who had the strongest handshake? Vladimir Putin and Turkey's President Erdogan knock over furniture in meeting
- The curious, controversial life of John McAfee just got way more complicated
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- Beware of binge drinking this holiday season
- Holiday Bonuses 101
- Committees looking into Russian meddling not done yet
- AP source: Flynn breaks with Trump team on Mueller probe
- Found after Burning Man festival: shoes, cameras, dentures
- This computer game comes thanks to 2 Supreme Court justices
- Cheering Zimbabweans prepare to greet country's new leader
- There’s a Secret Way Into Monaco’s Most Elite Club
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- $700B defense bill affects Nevada military bases, personnel
- Rising DJ-producer Snails comes out of his shell for Las Vegas gig
- Chinese authorities investigate abuse claims at kindergarten run by U.S. company
- Macy’s Thanksgiving parade revels on amid tight security
- Strong second half carries MSU over DePaul
- Hot property: Vila’s old villa is a gem in JP
- Hollywood’s holiday fare