Joel Embiid, Robert Covington lead Sixers in victory over Clippers
Joel Embiid has game high of 32 points and 16 rebounds.
NFL mock draft 2018: Arizona Cardinals not only team that needs quarterback in first round
Look at how NFL mock drafts predict quarterbacks to go in the first round of the NFL draft.
Buckley: Now Robert Kraft is on other side of fight with Roger Goodell
If Patriots owner Robert Kraft were atop the masthead of any other NFL franchise he’d routinely get eggs tossed at his house by angry, fired-up local football fans.But he is not
Roberts: Only in Arizona do we honor armed militia guys who illegally seize public land
In most places, Robert LaVoy Finicum would be considered a criminal. In Arizona, he's apparently a hero.
Jordin Sparks marries and is pregnant!
Jordin Sparks has got married in secret and is pregnant with her first child with husband Dana Isaiah, and the pair are "really excited" for the pending arrival and are
Anticipation bubbling for Alabama PG Collin Sexton's debut tonight
Collin Sexton, the crown jewel of Alabama's highly-regarded freshman class, will make his college debut Tuesday against Lipscomb.
French skier killed at Alberta resort may have hit tree 'after going through the safety netting'
The French Ski Federation says an early investigation into the death of David Poisson suggests the safety netting failed and he hit a tree.
Ex-ESPN reporter blasts GQ over ‘joke’ Kaepernick award
On Monday, GQ magazine released its special issue naming former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick “Citizen of the Year.” The controversial figure in sports, and the
All-girls Garrison Forest School quietly builds a national polo powerhouse in Owings Mills
The all-girls Garrison Forest School in Owings Mills has won 13 national championships in polo since beginning competition in the late 1970s.
Gigi Hadid: I don't have it all figured out
Gigi Hadid gave an inspiring speech to fellow females after collecting Glamour's Women of the Year Award at this year's ceremony in Brooklyn on Monday night (13.11.17).
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- A high-end 'guntry club' has Owings Mills in its sights
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- As he investigates Trump's aides, special counsel's record shows surprising flaws
- Municipal Bond Investing Strategies
- Almost ... Charlotte Hornets can’t catch Cleveland Cavaliers as 3s miss mark late
- Hough receiver Nolan Groulx helps Huskies make history, is Friday top performer
- College football: Saturday’s 7 area games to watch
- Protest on Chicago's Michigan Avenue targets police conduct
- 'Whirlwind of tragic history:' Hospital memo recounts hectic two days after JFK death
- The Latest: Time magazine says Trump's got it wrong
- The Latest: Macy's says it's fixed gift, credit card issue
- Cyntoia Brown and Alice Johnson get help from Kim Kardashian's celebrity lawyer
- Colombia peace process a year later: Violence and drugs surge despite advances
- The former Soviet republic of Moldova is getting closer to the U.S. in its fight against Russia
- Once the world's heaviest man alive, Juan Pedro Franco is now an international inspiration
- Flat-Earth believer postpones his homemade rocket launch
- Brian Boyle scores winner for Devils on 'Hockey Fights Cancer Night'
- MPs push for citizen-first approach after auditor-general's report
- Notley wins over Calgary business crowd, starting with 'eastern bastards' remark