Senator Rand Paul fight: Pumpkin patch, lack of respect for neighborhood rules possibly led to six broken ribs
The senator posted an update on his medical condition Wednesday, which included that he actually broke six ribs—not five as originally thought—and had a fluid buildup around his
9-year-old boy with rare disease now has engineered skin covering 80% of his body
Researchers have reconstructed a fully functional epidermis for a seven-year-old patient with a genetic skin disease. The new epidermis covers approximately 80% of his total body
Clean needle, syringe exchange programs now allowed under Baton Rouge law
Local government in Baton Rouge took another step Wednesday in hopes of reducing the city's rates of HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis and other diseases that can be transmitted through
Pueblo County voters soundly reject sales tax increase to pay for new jail that officials say is direly needed
Pueblo County officials say they will try to do their best to maintain law and order in their overcrowded, outdated jail after voters on Tuesday soundly rejected a measure to
Montini: Will Arizona lawmaker suffer for making a harassment claim?
State Rep. Michelle Ugenti-Rita is worried that her claim that another lawmaker sexually harassed her will draw retaliation. Should she be?
Former Fort Carson leader investigated for misconduct
Former Fort Carson boss Maj. Gen. Ryan Gonsalves is accused of failing “to treat a congressional staffer with dignity and respect.”
3 Lake County Sheriff’s dispatchers say undersheriff sexually harassed them
Three female Lake County dispatchers say they have been sexually harassed by the undersheriff despite investigation.
2nd Arizona GOP lawmaker says she was sexually harassed in Legislature
Kelly Townsed is accusing male colleagues in the Arizona Legislature of unwanted sexual advances and retaliation for reporting.
Sexual harassment happens on the Australian stage too
Actresses, directors and other artists have come forward to speak about the harassment they have suffered behind the curtain and on the stage.
Real men wear heels, and lots of rhinestones, when they hit the runway to fight sexual abuse
Sexual harassment is THE topic of conversation ever since major Hollywood player Harvey Weinstein's "casting couch" moves were revealed by the New York Times in early October.
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- Study to look at long-term health risks of playing soccer
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- How England's triumph of planning created the perfect Ashes set-up
- Ex-tenant tipped state liquor agency to Dolton nightclub's troubles before Mother's Day shooting: emails
- The Oak Ridge Boys bring 'Elvira' and more seasonal fare to Mayo
- As N.J. elections go, U.S. will often follow. In 2018 it looks anti-Trump
- Boeing-Bombardier dispute offers mixed omens for new Mobile jet assembly plant
- Convicted felon charged in Mountain Brook police chase, crash
- Iron Bowl predictions from 21 AL.com staff, national writers forecast wildly close game
- Should office holiday parties be on weekends or weekdays?
- LBM: You don't become a (Viking) legend in Lakewood without some great food (and drink)
- Canal Street housing complex takes upscale turn (think $3K per month) near CBD, Mid-City
- Trump, Turkish leader discuss Syrian crisis in phone call
- ‘Christmas Carol’ updated with urban setting, diverse cast in Las Vegas — VIDEO
- Holiday shows, events and performances in Las Vegas
- 58 Las Vegas shooting victims ranged in age, jobs and hometown
- Scientific Games snaps up more shares of NYX