Feds: Philly officer sold drugs stolen by corrupt Baltimore police squad
Prosecutors say that Eric Troy Snell, 33, earned thousands of dollars serving as a conduit between corrupt members of a Baltimore police task force who stole the drugs and his
Phillips Exeter deans failed to report sex assault case, police said
A New Hampshire State Police investigator sought the arrests last year of two deans at Phillips Exeter Academy, one of the nation’s elite prep
Four Toledo women charged with theft of $2,030 in merchandise from Dillard's: Beachwood police blotter
The Beachwood police blotter this week includes an item in which four Toledo women were arrested for stealing $2,030 worth of merchandise from Dillard's at Beachwood Place mall.
Pointe Coupee Police Jury appoints J.A. Bueche to serve remainder of term of 'Miss Mel,' his late wife
NEW ROADS — The Pointe Coupee Parish Police Jury has appointed the widower of longtime juror Melanie Bueche to fill the remainder of her term.
Artist brings last portraits of Las Vegas shooting victims to police
Ron Moore Jr. left Ohio on Monday morning for his flight to Las Vegas with nothing more than three black-and-white portraits and a gold-plated plaque in his carry-on.
Rodricks: Baltimore forever, a tale of two cities
As the crime continues, wondering when the city and its citizens get a break.
Kim Kardashian West: Having a surrogate is 'hard'
Kim Kardashian West thinks having a baby via surrogate mother is "so much harder" than going through pregnancy herself.
Sarah Hyland's 'special' new romance
Sarah Hyland says her relationship with Wells Adam is "special", and she is determined to keep it out of the spotlight as much as possible.
Trial begins in Las Vegas for Cliven Bundy, sons
Opening statements started Tuesday in the trial of Southern Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, two of his sons and an independent militia organizer who prosecutors say lured crowds to an
Las Vegas police to give details on officer-involved shooting
Las Vegas police will release additional details Tuesday afternoon about the deadly shooting Saturday that involved an officer.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Sentencing pushed back for Aurora shop owner who sold synthetic marijuana to teen before fatal crash
- Trump's name is coming off his SoHo hotel as politics weigh on president's brand
- DJ Khaled teaches his son to love every day
- 'Coco' review: Disney and Pixar set out a Mexican feast
- Sexual predators, unite: Trump says forget the accusers. Moore should be a senator
- Why DISH viewers in N.J. won't see Los Angeles Chargers-Dallas Cowboys, Alabama-Auburn games on CBS
- What's new at the beach: OWA welcomes Wahlburgers
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him
- Woman says unknown person signed her up for opiate addiction program: Mayfield Village Police Blotter