Brace yourselves: NFL's Color Rush uniforms are back in 2017
NFL Color Rush uniforms are back in 2017. Not everyone is excited about it.
Cardinals re-sign running back Chris Johnson after David Johnson injury
In the wake of running back David Johnson's injury, the Cardinals are re-signing veteran running back Chris Johnson, who was a final roster cut.
Nintendo to extend sales of Super NES Classic into 2018, bring back NES Classic next summer
Nintendo announced Tuesday that it was expanding its shipping schedule for the much-anticipated Super NES Classic, citing “incredible demand” for the product in its Sept. 12 news
Three fires continue to burn across northwestern Colorado, one near containment
Firefighters continue to battle three wildfires in northwest Colorado.
UNLV begins yearlong celebration of turning 60
In 60 years, UNLV has grown from 500 students to more than 30,000.
Vladimir Putin loses power in Russian election—but his presidency could be far from over
Vladimir Putin is a master at rigging elections, experts tell Newsweek.
'Looks a bit like hell': Rancher's farm destroyed by Alberta wildfire
A rancher in southwestern Alberta is thankful for the clothes on his back — and four horses who managed to escape a locked barn — after a wildfire tore through his property this
U.S. State Dept. approves Canadian purchase of Super Hornet fighter jets
The U.S. State Department has given the green light for Canada to buy 18 Boeing Super Hornet fighter jets for an estimated price tag of $6.3 billion.
Seth Moulton gets credit from Steve Bannon during interview with Charlie Rose
Seth Moulton hasn't had many nice things to say about former White House adviser Steve Bannon.
News Roundup for August 22, 2017
The news is upon us once again. 1. Trump’s plan for Afghanistan is “We are not nation-building again. We are killing terrorists.” Surely this doesn...
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- The best streaming shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving
- This robot can help keep pig hearts beating by gently squeezing them
- Are Parent-Teacher Conferences Becoming Obsolete?
- Network Neutrality Can't Fix the Internet
- As Trump Bragged About His Wine, It Was Sold at Shenandoah National Park
- Things Trump has called “very special”: Himself, Derek Jeter and now women
- A win by Roy Moore would make the GOP the party of pedophiles, "Morning Joe" panelists say
- North Korea sees Manhattan, White House and Pentagon as its top nuclear targets, new report shows
- Hackers are infiltrating ISIS media channels and filling them with porn
- If Angela Merkel resigns, who will stand up to Putin?
- Why is Trump backing Saudi’s murderous attacks on Yemen?
- Can the Cowboys keep their season alive on Thanksgiving?
- Tiger Woods is "pain free" and could be back playing as early as next week
- 7 facts you didn't know about 'A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving'
- All the movies playing Thanksgiving weekend, ranked by potential family arguments