Sessions now recalls Trump meeting involving Russia talk, but has 'no clear recollection' of discussions
U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions now says he recalls a meeting with then candidate Donald Trump and aides where campaign connections to Russia were discussed, after earlier
Texans' running game hits a Ram-sized wall
The Texans' running game was off to an encouraging start Sunday when they ran into a brick wall also known as the Los Angeles' Rams aggressive front seven.
Trump Jr.'s WikiLeaks exchange adds intrigue to Russia probe
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump's oldest son released a series of private Twitter exchanges between himself and WikiLeaks during and after the 2016 election, including pleas
GameStop’s unlimited used game rental subscription gets shelved before it even started
That was fast
Polygamist cult leader's daughter Rachel speaks out
Warren Jeffs' daughter Rachel recounts her life in the cult known as the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
What exactly is Elon Musk's SpaceX company putting into orbit now?
Naturally, the super-secret nature of the launch has made conspiracy theorists go wild.
How to boost your Wi-Fi signal with aluminum foil, a pasta colander or a soda can
The science behind a trick, now new and improved.
Organic agriculture can help feed the world, but only if we eat less meat and stop wasting food
Conversion to organic agriculture may have the potential to meet global food demands and do so sustainably, but only if food waste and meat production are reduced.
Careful now, because OnePlus shipped a backdoor that makes its phones vulnerable
Software called EngineerMode means hackers could do what they want with a phone as long as they have it in hand.
Canada launches NAFTA challenge against softwood lumber duties
Canada is launching a challenge under the North American Free Trade Agreement against recently announced U.S. duties against Canadian softwood lumber imports.
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- Who had the strongest handshake? Vladimir Putin and Turkey's President Erdogan knock over furniture in meeting
- The curious, controversial life of John McAfee just got way more complicated
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- Beware of binge drinking this holiday season
- There’s a Secret Way Into Monaco’s Most Elite Club
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- $700B defense bill affects Nevada military bases, personnel
- Rising DJ-producer Snails comes out of his shell for Las Vegas gig
- Chinese authorities investigate abuse claims at kindergarten run by U.S. company
- Macy’s Thanksgiving parade revels on amid tight security
- Strong second half carries MSU over DePaul
- Hot property: Vila’s old villa is a gem in JP
- Hollywood’s holiday fare
- Tedeschi Trucks Band moves beyond grief in grueling year
- Netflix renews 'MST3K' for new season
- No joyous holiday for Amazon as workers go on strike in Italy
- Big Tech Becomes Theresa May’s Scapegoat
- U.K. Floats Open-Ended Irish Veto to Break Brexit Impasse, Sources Say
- The Navy's shipbuilding deal is more complicated and costly than it looks