'Super invader' tree hits South, but flea beetle may be hero
NEW ORLEANS (AP) - The tallow tree, a "super invader" with toxic leaves and no natural enemies in North America, is conquering the South. Overtaking forests from Texas to Florida,
Texans' running game hits a Ram-sized wall
The Texans' running game was off to an encouraging start Sunday when they ran into a brick wall also known as the Los Angeles' Rams aggressive front seven.
Miami Book Fair a fun way for youngsters to learn about arts, technology and culture
With 200,000 expected visitors Saturday and Sunday at the annual street fair, Miami Book Fair is carefully crafted to appeal to infants as well as young adults.
New sex assault allegation hits Moore; he calls it false
WASHINGTON (AP) — A second woman emerged Monday to accuse Roy Moore of sexually assaulting her as a teenager in the late 1970s, this time in a
Get your children moving —it may just improve their grades
When children and adolescents participate in the recommended level of physical activity — at least 60 minutes daily — multiple health benefits occur.
Detroit kids’ lead poisoning rates higher than Flint
City’s rate up from 7.5 percent in 2015 to 8.8 percent in 2016
'Horchata Margarita' coming to Taco Cabana
Fans of late-night tacos and booze are in luck.
Prince Charles is 69, and he's preparing to take over the British throne
One major milestone came on Sunday at the annual remembrance day ceremony.
Elementary students encouraged to pursue STEM careers
Horn Elementary is one of many schools in Spring Branch ISD that accepted the opportunity to use a STEM program, known as GameSalad, in their classrooms for the first year for
Children’s Trust still advocating for kids, 15 years after inception
The Children’s Trust runs more than 200 programs to better the lives of children from birth on. Amigos for Kids helping to prevent child abuse.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- DJ Khaled teaches his son to love every day
- 'Coco' review: Disney and Pixar set out a Mexican feast
- Sexual predators, unite: Trump says forget the accusers. Moore should be a senator
- Why DISH viewers in N.J. won't see Los Angeles Chargers-Dallas Cowboys, Alabama-Auburn games on CBS
- What's new at the beach: OWA welcomes Wahlburgers
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him
- Woman says unknown person signed her up for opiate addiction program: Mayfield Village Police Blotter
- Talk It Out: Should politicians resign if they've been accused of past sexual harassment or assault?
- ArcelorMittal awarding STEM grants to Cleveland area schools