37 percent of Americans can’t name any of the rights guaranteed by First Amendment: Survey
A new survey released just ahead of the 230th anniversary of the close of the Constitutional Convention shows that nearly four in 10 Americans cannot name a single right protected
‘The Bachelor Canada’ bachelorettes revealed: Meet the first 10 women
In its next season, 'The Bachelor Canada' will feature 20 women vying for love with bachelor Chris Leroux.
Grand Slam Titles: 1; Serena Williams announces baby's birth
Go ahead and add another title to Serena Williams' collection: Mom.
Serena Williams introduces her baby girl to the world
Serena Williams says on social media that she gave birth to a baby girl named Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr. The tennis star posted about the birth on her Instagram and Twitter
1 dead, 3 injured after shooting at Washington high school
A shooter opened fire at a high school in Washington state Wednesday, killing one person and injuring at least three others, authorities said.
Afghanistan cricket ground hit by suicide bomb blast in Kabul
Police said security forces "sacrificed themselves" to prevent the attacker from reaching the crowd inside the stadium in Kabul.
Highlights of Wisconsin’s proposed $76 billion budget
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Highlights of the two-year state budget up for approval Wednesday in the Wisconsin Assembly, a vote that comes more than two months after the spending plan was
Think Watches Are Boring? This $68,000 Masterwork Begs to Differ
Introducing the Urwerk UR-105 CT Streamliner
The 17 Most Exciting Restaurants Opening Around the World This Fall
Here's where you'll want to dine and drink in New York, London, and Hong Kong this season. And Indianapolis.
Babies born one day apart in same Burger King car park
Police are called to a New Jersey restaurant two days in a row after reports of separate women going into labour.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Last-minute grocery shopping on Thanksgiving? Check to see if your store is open
- Zimbabwe's incoming leader returns home to cheers
- How this family is helping its kids cope with famed NFL coach’s Alzheimer’s
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now
- The Galaxy S9 will reportedly be a more iterative update and could show up at CES
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp brings the series’s leisurely charm to smartphones