Sessions mulls second special counsel to investigate Clinton Foundation, uranium sales
Attorney General Jeff Sessions is entertaining the idea of appointing a second special counsel to investigate a host of Republican concerns, including alleged wrongdoing by the
Sessions open to idea of Clinton Foundation special counsel
In a letter to the House Judiciary Committee, the Justice Department said Sessions directed senior federal prosecutors to "evaluate certain issues."
The Alaska Senate quit its special session in Juneau. But the House is forcing it to continue.
The Alaska House is continuing to meet in special session, even after the Senate adjourned. That's because the House wants senators to come back and fix a constitutional problem
Jefferson County is locking up veterans in special jail unit to break the cycle of incarceration
A new veterans-only housing unit at the Jefferson County Detention Facility could help some vets avoid returning to the jail.
The Justice Department may look into Hillary Clinton's role in the Kremlin-Obama uranium deal
Attorney General Jeff Sessions directed senior federal prosecutors to evaluate “various matters,” including the sale of Uranium One and possible “unlawful dealings related to the
Donald Trump Jr. communicated with WikiLeaks during 2016 campaign
President Donald Trump’s eldest son exchanged private messages with WikiLeaks during the presidential campaign at the same time the website was publishing hacked emails from
How the ex-DNC chair ruined Clinton’s chance at 2020
Who’s afraid of the Clintons? Not Donna Brazile. The explosive book by the former head of the Democratic National Committee is rocking the political world with its tales of Hillary
Russia Twitter trolls deflected bad news about Donald Trump
Disguised Russian agents on Twitter rushed to deflect scandalous news about Donald Trump just before last year’s presidential election while straining to refocus criticism on the
Former party head Donna Brazile re-opens old Democratic wound with new book, a 'political suicide note'
Donna Brazile has reignited the feud between the Clinton and Sanders factions of the Democratic Party with her new book. A Q&A on what the fuss is all about.
On election anniversary, Hillary takes credit for rising Chardonnay sales: "They said I couldn't create jobs"
One year after losing presidential bid, Clinton is ready to laugh.
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- Study to look at long-term health risks of playing soccer
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- How England's triumph of planning created the perfect Ashes set-up
- Ex-tenant tipped state liquor agency to Dolton nightclub's troubles before Mother's Day shooting: emails
- The Oak Ridge Boys bring 'Elvira' and more seasonal fare to Mayo
- As N.J. elections go, U.S. will often follow. In 2018 it looks anti-Trump
- Boeing-Bombardier dispute offers mixed omens for new Mobile jet assembly plant
- Convicted felon charged in Mountain Brook police chase, crash
- Iron Bowl predictions from 21 AL.com staff, national writers forecast wildly close game
- Should office holiday parties be on weekends or weekdays?
- LBM: You don't become a (Viking) legend in Lakewood without some great food (and drink)
- Canal Street housing complex takes upscale turn (think $3K per month) near CBD, Mid-City
- Trump, Turkish leader discuss Syrian crisis in phone call
- ‘Christmas Carol’ updated with urban setting, diverse cast in Las Vegas — VIDEO
- Holiday shows, events and performances in Las Vegas
- 58 Las Vegas shooting victims ranged in age, jobs and hometown
- Scientific Games snaps up more shares of NYX