AP FACT CHECK: No consensus on government-paid health care
WASHINGTON (AP) - Americans are not clamoring for single-payer health care, as Sen. Bernie Sanders suggests they are in proposing a plan that would have the government foot most
24 Propeller Startup Accelerator participants focused on healthy food, education, health services and water management issues
Twenty-four early-stage businesses and nonprofits are going through a three-month Propeller program designed to launch ideas tackling New Orleans’ social and environmental
Senators roll out competing health plans: GOP unveil long-shot effort, Sanders pitches universal government-run coverage
Some Democratic leaders are stopping short of supporting Sen. Bernie Sanders plan for single-payer health care.
Cuyahoga County pledges to improve health and human services
Cuyahoga County's Department of Health and Human Services is huge in size and scope but is trying to meet the needs of all residents.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- I’m thankful for Dale Jr., Duke-UNC hoops, Dabo, Mighty Dog Daisy and ...
- Geek out over these pop-culture-oriented holiday gift ideas
- Last-minute grocery shopping on Thanksgiving? Check to see if your store is open
- Zimbabwe's incoming leader returns home to cheers
- How this family is helping its kids cope with famed NFL coach’s Alzheimer’s
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now