Woman says Senate candidate Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32
Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when an older man approached her outside a courtroom in Etowah County, Alabama. She was sitting on a wooden bench with her mother, they both
Trump, Xi present united front despite differences
Trump criticized the trade relationship between the U.S. and China but stopped short of castigating Xi
Sainsbury's sees 9% fall in half-year profits despite rising sales
The supermarket chain, which also owns Argos, says keeping price rises down has contributed to a fall in profits.
Celtics rip Lakers to win 10th straight despite missing Al Horford and losing Jayson Tatum
It may be early, but attrition is never a welcome condition.But there the Celtics were last night, with Al Horford scratched due to a concussion, and Jayson Tatum leaving for the
Bombardier filing gives job numbers for new Alabama aircraft plant
According to a regulatory filing from Bombardier, a proposed aircraft assembly line in Mobile could create 400 to 500 direct jobs in the area, and would represent an investment of
'Oh Lord, I've been shot': 70-year-old woman hit by stray bullet at Fairfield stop sign
Annie M. Finch was shot Wednesday night while she was at a Fairfield stop sign. The stray bullet bore through her car door and into her left hip, lodging near
Shelby joins McConnell, other GOP senators calling on Moore to withdraw if allegations are true
"If these allegations are true, he must step aside," Mitch McConnell said.
AT&T CEO says he won’t sell CNN as antitrust tension rises
AT&T Inc. won’t sell CNN and never proposed such a deal, CEO Randall Stephenson said as a battle escalated with antitrust officials over the $85.4 billion acquisition of the
Dish’s third-quarter loss of 129,000 customers includes every single subscriber in Puerto Rico
Dish Network said Thursday it paused service for 145,000 customers who lost service in Puerto Rico due to the hurricanes so they wouldn’t be stuck with a bill. But that led to a
‘Mad Men’ creator delivers big with first novel
Matthew Weiner’s book raises a number of thorny questions,including whether a ‘good’ man could be a killer.
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty