STASI: Trump toys with nuclear war — and announces it on Twitter
The Donald is every day inching the planet closer to full-out nuclear winter as he threatens Armageddon in 140 characters or less.
Cory Gardner urges Trump to label Charlottesville white nationalists as “evil”
“Mr. President – we must call evil by its name,” Gardner said in one tweet after the violence that erupted Saturday in Charlottesville, Va. “These were white supremacists an…
‘Call evil by its name’: Republican senator prods Trump to denounce white supremacists
President Donald Trump was publicly called out after one person was murdered by a car driven into anti-fascist protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia.
After Charlottesville clashes Trump says violence ‘must stop right now’
President Trump called for unity Saturday in the wake of clashes between white supremacists and counter-protestors in Charlottesville, Virginia, demanding “the division must stop,
The founder of the cafe serving breakfast in a jar has defended the dish
A CAFE slammed for serving English breakfasts in a jar has hit back at critics in the best way.
Wrestling beauty to fight UFC superstar?
WWE are preparing a monstrous clash between Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Bayley and Charlotte Flair vs. UFC’s Four Horsewomen, including Ronda Rousey.
‘What the hell?’: Storm player’s ‘bizarre’ act
MELBOURNE have snatched a 16-13 win over the Sydney Roosters in an enthralling and at times bizarre top-of-the table clash to maintain their firm hold on the NRL minor premiership.
White supremacists want Virginia to split from United States
TORCH-wielding white supremacists are marching through Charlottesville, Virginia, shouting ‘unite the right’ and ‘you will not replace us’ — and calling for a split from the United
This unique ‘must have’ fashion trend is taking over the internet
THERE are some fashion trends that inexplicably come from nowhere but then immediately capture the style world’s attention. Mum jeans. Teva sandals. Anything Celine Dion wears.
United transfer news: Jose’s Zlatan confirmation
MANCHESTER United are in discussions to re-sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic for the second half of the season when he recovers from a serious knee injury, manager Jose Mourinho confirmed on
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- Study to look at long-term health risks of playing soccer
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- How England's triumph of planning created the perfect Ashes set-up
- Ex-tenant tipped state liquor agency to Dolton nightclub's troubles before Mother's Day shooting: emails
- The Oak Ridge Boys bring 'Elvira' and more seasonal fare to Mayo
- As N.J. elections go, U.S. will often follow. In 2018 it looks anti-Trump
- Boeing-Bombardier dispute offers mixed omens for new Mobile jet assembly plant
- Convicted felon charged in Mountain Brook police chase, crash
- Iron Bowl predictions from 21 AL.com staff, national writers forecast wildly close game
- Should office holiday parties be on weekends or weekdays?
- LBM: You don't become a (Viking) legend in Lakewood without some great food (and drink)
- Canal Street housing complex takes upscale turn (think $3K per month) near CBD, Mid-City
- Trump, Turkish leader discuss Syrian crisis in phone call
- ‘Christmas Carol’ updated with urban setting, diverse cast in Las Vegas — VIDEO
- Holiday shows, events and performances in Las Vegas
- 58 Las Vegas shooting victims ranged in age, jobs and hometown
- Scientific Games snaps up more shares of NYX