Essay: How I almost blew my ill mother's wish to avoid surgery
Palliative care resolved a struggle over how to address an 89-year-old’s critical needs and quality of life.
Don’t confuse strokes for migraines: How to recognize stroke symptoms
Some stroke symptoms can be confused with other conditions, including migraines, which affect 12 percent of the population, according to the Migraine Research Foundation.
Screen time for young children: When and how to introduce mobile devices
Digital literacy is a critical skill that should be developed gradually. When used mindfully, technology can be beneficial and even educational for children. However, technology
Idina Menzel on her new tour – and how Steph Curry is helping her become a better mom
Broadway star and Disney princess Idina Menzel dishes on her new tour, her favorite acting role and the important lessons she’s been getting from Steph Curry.
Ann Coulter gets pushback from Delta Air Lines over seat change tweets
Conservative commentator berates carrier on Twitter over changed seat assignment
Ed Sheeran posts set picture after Game of Thrones cameo
Ed Sheeran is basking in the aftermath of his Game of Thrones cameo.
Ann Coulter vs. Delta: The Internet Takes Sides
Chelsea Handler and Chris Evans weighed in
Spreading fake news becomes standard practice for governments across the world
Propaganda efforts through social media are being commonly employed by information ministries, specialized military units and political operatives.
Sweet Newborn Photos Pay Tribute To Firefighter Dad
Baby Hudson took his newborn photos at the fire station.
Public to Trump: Lay off Twitter
Americans are highly disapproving of Donald Trump in personal terms.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- I’m thankful for Dale Jr., Duke-UNC hoops, Dabo, Mighty Dog Daisy and ...
- Geek out over these pop-culture-oriented holiday gift ideas
- Last-minute grocery shopping on Thanksgiving? Check to see if your store is open
- Zimbabwe's incoming leader returns home to cheers
- How this family is helping its kids cope with famed NFL coach’s Alzheimer’s
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now