Panel led by Tulane professor revises high-blood-pressure guidelines; many more now considered at risk
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — New guidelines lower the threshold for high blood pressure, adding 30 million Americans to those who have the condition, which now plagues nearly half of
You can now purchase the beautiful maps from Lev Grossman’s Magicians trilogy
What fantasy trilogy is complete without maps?
Beatification of Father Solanus Casey draws 70,000 faithful Catholics to Detroit
It will be the biggest Catholic event in Detroit since Pope John Paul II said mass at the Pontiac Silverdome in 1987.
Poland nationalist rally with neo-Nazi slogans, calls for 'Islamic holocaust' draws biggest crowd ever
One of its most famous would-be guests — the American white supremacist Richard Spencer — did not take his invitation to the event, after the Polish government had told him to
Trump’s generals and the grim ghosts of Christmas future
It’s not even Thanksgiving and we’ve already received a visit from the Ghosts of Christmas Future — specters who serve as a warning to critics clamoring for President Trump’s top
Why do Republicans vote the way they do? Follow the money
Tax reform has nothing to do with what Trump voters want. Many of them will pay more.
Friday’s college football: Stanford runs past No. 9 Washington
Bryce Love ran 30 times for 166 yards and three touchdowns on the gimpy ankle against the nation's stingiest defense, leading Stanford to a 30-22 victory over No. 9 Washington.
You don't not need this entire keg of Hidden Valley ranch dressing
For just $50 you can own your own keg full of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing, just in time for the holidays. Christmas parties, Sunday football, a random Tuesday - ranch is lord and
The Rundown: Updates on Comite, redistricting efforts, new K-12 policies, efforts to aid Puerto Rico and everything else you need to know in Louisiana politics today
Today in The Rundown: Comite Diversion frustrations aired again; New redistricting effort underway; A candidate for an open state House seat claims he's being targeted for an old
Editor’s Note: Nonpartisan in name only
Voters Not Politicians has all the markings of being a Democratic front group, Finley says
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- Study to look at long-term health risks of playing soccer
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- How England's triumph of planning created the perfect Ashes set-up
- Ex-tenant tipped state liquor agency to Dolton nightclub's troubles before Mother's Day shooting: emails
- The Oak Ridge Boys bring 'Elvira' and more seasonal fare to Mayo
- As N.J. elections go, U.S. will often follow. In 2018 it looks anti-Trump
- Boeing-Bombardier dispute offers mixed omens for new Mobile jet assembly plant
- Convicted felon charged in Mountain Brook police chase, crash
- Iron Bowl predictions from 21 AL.com staff, national writers forecast wildly close game
- Should office holiday parties be on weekends or weekdays?
- LBM: You don't become a (Viking) legend in Lakewood without some great food (and drink)
- Canal Street housing complex takes upscale turn (think $3K per month) near CBD, Mid-City
- Trump, Turkish leader discuss Syrian crisis in phone call
- ‘Christmas Carol’ updated with urban setting, diverse cast in Las Vegas — VIDEO
- Holiday shows, events and performances in Las Vegas
- 58 Las Vegas shooting victims ranged in age, jobs and hometown
- Scientific Games snaps up more shares of NYX