Study prompts call to examine flu vaccine and miscarriage
NEW YORK (AP) - A puzzling study of U.S. pregnancies found that women who had miscarriages between 2010 and 2012 were more likely to have had back-to-back annual flu shots that
Marijuana use in the U.S. has increased sharply since 2005 but not because of legislation, study says
Cannabis use has steadily increased since 2005 across the U.S. among people 18 and older, but its all-time high consumption is not attributable to marijuana legislation in some
Visit the drive-thru flu shot clinic in as Vegas on Saturday
You don’t even have to get out of your car to get a flu shot this year.
Revamp of troubled New Orleans Six Flags site sees little progress; leaders call for patience
Four months after Mayor Mitch Landrieu’s administration assumed responsibility for redeveloping the abandoned Six Flags amusement park in New Orleans East, the mayor’s office is
Target unveils sensory-friendly clothes, adaptive items for people with disabilities coming soon
Parents of children with sensory processing sensitivities take heart - Target has a new line of clothing that might make life a little easier.
Teen drug overdose deaths rise after years of decline
After years of decline, teen deaths from drug overdoses have inched up, a new U.S. government report shows
It's not just kids dying from opiate overdoses
More recent news reports show opiate use and misuse spiraling higher and higher during the past two years.
Recalled papaya illness reported in Ohio
Ohio has become one of 19 states reporting an illness connected to a Salmonella outbreak on papayas from one farm in Mexico.
It’s Time To Look Beyond Bullying: Youth Suicide Rates Rising While Bullying Rates Drop
The continued narrative that youth suicide is caused by bullying may divert schools’ focus from solutions that would target more prevalent risk factors f...
Papaya recall expanded in deadly salmonella outbreak
The salmonella outbreak has infected 12 people in New Jersey and 13 in New York
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- The best streaming shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving
- This robot can help keep pig hearts beating by gently squeezing them
- Are Parent-Teacher Conferences Becoming Obsolete?
- Network Neutrality Can't Fix the Internet
- As Trump Bragged About His Wine, It Was Sold at Shenandoah National Park
- Things Trump has called “very special”: Himself, Derek Jeter and now women
- A win by Roy Moore would make the GOP the party of pedophiles, "Morning Joe" panelists say
- North Korea sees Manhattan, White House and Pentagon as its top nuclear targets, new report shows
- Hackers are infiltrating ISIS media channels and filling them with porn
- If Angela Merkel resigns, who will stand up to Putin?
- Why is Trump backing Saudi’s murderous attacks on Yemen?
- Can the Cowboys keep their season alive on Thanksgiving?
- Tiger Woods is "pain free" and could be back playing as early as next week
- 7 facts you didn't know about 'A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving'
- All the movies playing Thanksgiving weekend, ranked by potential family arguments