Joe Biden says he regrets not being president, fueling 2020 speculation
"I have a regret that I am not president because I think there's so much opportunity," the former vice president said.
What 'Lady Bird' gets right about being a teenager
'Lady Bird' is a triumph. Very few films depict the agonies of high school with so much warmth and specificity.
Kevin Spacey is being edited out of 'All the Money in the World' just weeks before release
Deadline reports director Ridley Scott and the producers of "All the Money in the World" made the extraordinary decision to remove Spacey and replace him with Christopher Plummer
2-year-old girl dies after being ejected in Ashton crash; driver arrested, State Police say
A 2-year-old Franklin girl died after she was ejected from a vehicle in a crash Wednesday morning in the Ashton area, according to Louisiana State Police
Expanded parental leave to come into effect by end of year, sources say
New mothers and fathers who are poised to go on parental leave before the end of the year will be able to spread federal benefits over a longer period of more time starting next
Celine Dion-Steve Aoki performance electrifies Strip fundraiser
After performing her own show at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Celine joined Steve Aoki at Omnia Nightclub for a reverberating, club mix of the classic Titanic theme song “My
Audi’s new flagship A8 is a technology showcase
2019 A8 ticks all the boxes
Well Done: Sensational sides for Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving dinner might be one of the most anticipated meals of the year. But if it’s your turn to prepare the dinner, it may leave you anxious about just what
French, Arab leaders to join for Louvre Abu Dhabi opening
French President Emmanuel Macron will join Arab leaders to inaugurate the new Louvre Abu Dhabi in the capital of the United Arab Emirates on Wednesday evening.
Murder on the Orient Express Is a Spectacular Massacre of a Classic
Kenneth Branagh is far from perfect as Hercule Poirot. But this adaptation of Agatha Christie's beloved mystery novel has its sublime moments.
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- Study to look at long-term health risks of playing soccer
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- How England's triumph of planning created the perfect Ashes set-up
- Ex-tenant tipped state liquor agency to Dolton nightclub's troubles before Mother's Day shooting: emails
- The Oak Ridge Boys bring 'Elvira' and more seasonal fare to Mayo
- As N.J. elections go, U.S. will often follow. In 2018 it looks anti-Trump
- Boeing-Bombardier dispute offers mixed omens for new Mobile jet assembly plant
- Convicted felon charged in Mountain Brook police chase, crash
- Iron Bowl predictions from 21 AL.com staff, national writers forecast wildly close game
- Should office holiday parties be on weekends or weekdays?
- LBM: You don't become a (Viking) legend in Lakewood without some great food (and drink)
- Canal Street housing complex takes upscale turn (think $3K per month) near CBD, Mid-City
- Trump, Turkish leader discuss Syrian crisis in phone call
- ‘Christmas Carol’ updated with urban setting, diverse cast in Las Vegas — VIDEO
- Holiday shows, events and performances in Las Vegas
- 58 Las Vegas shooting victims ranged in age, jobs and hometown
- Scientific Games snaps up more shares of NYX