Alabama No. 1, but looking 'very vulnerable'
"If Alabama and Auburn were playing this weekend, I'd pick Auburn because I think Auburn right now is playing better and they're healthier."
Bears mailbag: On John Fox's future, 2018 needs and popgun offense
The Sun-Times’ experts can answer your Bears questions all week on Twitter. Here’s a sampling of queries sent to @PatrickFinley, who responds
Ben Affleck looking for "cool" way to stop being Batman
Ben Affleck doesn't want to play Batman forever. Here's a couple actors who could easily take the mantle.
Hulu's 'The Handmaid's Tale' gets 2018 return date
Praise be! The Emmy-winning dystopian series has been scheduled for second season in April.
Roy Moore Trails in Senate Poll After Harassment Accusations
Republican Roy Moore trails his Democratic opponent for the first time in polling for the Alabama Senate race, days after accusations surfaced that he had sexual contact with a
U.K. Labour Says May Lacks Power to Deliver Brexit Transition
The U.K. Labour Party accused Prime Minister Theresa May of lacking the support within her Conservative Party to deliver the Brexit transition period she’s proposed, and urged her
U.K. Environment Secretary Promises Green Brexit With Watchdog
The U.K. government plans to create an independent environmental standards watchdog for England after Brexit, according to Environment Secretary Michael Gove.
Why do Republicans vote the way they do? Follow the money
Tax reform has nothing to do with what Trump voters want. Many of them will pay more.
Under pressure Theresa May set to reveal Priti Patel successor
Will the new international development secretary be another Brexiteer - and can the PM get a grip on her crisis-hit Cabinet?
Fewer Independent Restaurants Opening in London
Rising costs mean expansion is led by chains, new figures show
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- A high-end 'guntry club' has Owings Mills in its sights
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- As he investigates Trump's aides, special counsel's record shows surprising flaws
- Municipal Bond Investing Strategies
- Almost ... Charlotte Hornets can’t catch Cleveland Cavaliers as 3s miss mark late
- Hough receiver Nolan Groulx helps Huskies make history, is Friday top performer
- College football: Saturday’s 7 area games to watch
- Protest on Chicago's Michigan Avenue targets police conduct
- 'Whirlwind of tragic history:' Hospital memo recounts hectic two days after JFK death
- The Latest: Time magazine says Trump's got it wrong
- The Latest: Macy's says it's fixed gift, credit card issue
- Cyntoia Brown and Alice Johnson get help from Kim Kardashian's celebrity lawyer
- Colombia peace process a year later: Violence and drugs surge despite advances
- The former Soviet republic of Moldova is getting closer to the U.S. in its fight against Russia
- Once the world's heaviest man alive, Juan Pedro Franco is now an international inspiration
- Flat-Earth believer postpones his homemade rocket launch
- Brian Boyle scores winner for Devils on 'Hockey Fights Cancer Night'
- MPs push for citizen-first approach after auditor-general's report
- Notley wins over Calgary business crowd, starting with 'eastern bastards' remark