Senate Republicans repudiate Roy Moore's candidacy, urge him to leave the race
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says that Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama "should step aside" after allegations of sexual misconduct.
Seoul: N. Koreans fired 40 shots at defector as he fled to South Korea, hit him with 5
Four North Korean soldiers fired 40 rounds at a comrade fleeing into South Korea and hit him five times in the first shooting at the jointly controlled area of the heavily
Steve Bannon wants Jews to help him fight for Donald Trump against the GOP establishment
The former White House chief strategist called on members of the Zionist Organization of America to "work as partners."
Baseball’s GM meetings let Red Sox get ball rolling
The Red Sox have been in offseason mode for more than a month. They’ve fired one manager, hired another, put together an entire coaching staff, and sent four players for
Man gets 15-year sentence for fatal shooting at 2014 7th Ward dice game in light of weak case
Gerald Coleman sighed, stared downward and tapped on a lectern. He had just received a 15-year sentence for a fatal shooting at a 7th Ward dice game.
Aurora man convicted of first-degree murder in 2016 shooting at apartment complex
An Aurora man has been found guilty of first-degree murder in a fatal shooting and faces a life-in-prison sentence.
MSU defense determined to recapture emotional edge
Spartans look to regroup after surrendering 335 yards rushing to Ohio State, which is the most in the Dantonio era.
Exonerated man seeks to repair image in Michigan
Family turned on Ray McCann, who was imprisoned for allegedly lying to police, but was freed when another man confessed
Wild weekend gave these title games much-needed meaning
Saturday was a win for college football, a significant victory for the sport that is already enjoying a wildly unpredictable and thrilling regular season. Losses by Notre Dame and
Arrest made in socialite’s murder two years later
An illegal immigrant from Guatemala was charged on Monday in the 2015 bludgeoning death of a Westchester socialite whose playboy son helped break up Gov. Cuomo’s marriage. Esdras
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty
- What Alabama's dropping unemployment rate means
- Child predator operation lands 2 Jefferson County men in jail
- Roy Moore campaign disputes reports he was banned from mall
- The unbelievable connection between Alabama's Damien Harris and Auburn's Jarrett Stidham
- Pappy Van Winkle Ohio lottery attracts 27,500 bourbon buyers
- Akron's Coach House Theatre to launch 90th season with new director and direction
- St. Augustine Hunger Center needs drivers, donations to feed 21,000+ this Thanksgiving
- Deadline to freeze Equifax credit file at no charge extended to Jan. 31