Khloe Kardashian no longer in touch with Lamar Odom
Khloe Kardashian has "no communication" with her former husband Lamar Odom, but always "wishes the best" for him.
Outdoor advertising giant Lamar improves third-quarter results despite three hurricanes
Lamar Advertising Co., the Baton Rouge-based outdoor advertising giant, improved its third-quarter results despite the impact of three major hurricanes.
Good riddance to Rep. Lamar Smith, R-Texas, the most noxious climate change denier in Congress
Rep. Lamar Smith, who announced his retirement Friday, is one of the most noxious anti-science figures in Washington.
2017 Voodoo Fest: Everything you need to know as Kendrick Lamar, Foo Fighters, other big acts take over City Park
If you experience a bit of deja Voodoo in City Park this weekend, you won't be alone.
New York salesman pleads guilty in Alabama pharmacy fraud case, will forfeit $266K
It was a conspiracy to generate prescriptions, including $29K wound cream, officials say.
McConnell Explores Installing Sessions If Moore Wins
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is discussing the idea of having Attorney General Jeff Sessions appointed to his old Senate seat if Alabama GOP candidate Roy Moore wins
Ryan joins GOP calls for Moore to end campaign amid sexual misconduct allegations
House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., urged Roy Moore to end his Senate campaign Tuesday, joining a wave of GOP congressional leaders calling on the Alabama Republican to withdraw amid
Trump faces new challenges in tax overhaul, Ala. race
The president headed home buoyed by an Asia tour he called “tremendously successful”
How much Roy Moore is too much Roy Moore for Roy Moore voters?
Roy Moore voters are a loyal, feisty bunch. They are here for the love of fear, regardless of the smear.
Roy Moore’s pathetic defense against sexual assault charges
Roy Moore’s reputation depends on denying the allegation that he dated teenage girls as a grown man, and yet he can’t quite bring himself to do it. The Alabama Republican’s
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- If Mitch Trubisky ruins the Bears' draft position, that's a good thing
- BROWN: Firm urges new license plates to replace ‘ugly, illegible mess’
- Pro-Roy Moore group fundraises off Trump's near endorsement
- 'Irving Berlin's White Christmas' a spirit-raising dance-athon
- Shawn Wayans brings his standup act back to Improv in Schaumburg
- Holiday Show Guide: Scrooges, Nutcrackers, Taylor Swift and more
- The beet goes on: understanding the benefits of this root vegetable
- Re-imagining a tradition
- 'Like a big gumbo': Immigrant communities in New Orleans reflect on their Thanksgiving traditions
- Dan Fagan: JPSO's failure to react to slain Marrero woman's screams defies all reason
- Let's Dish: Bouillababes show us how they make green curry shrimp and coconut corn grits
- Movie review: Predictable 'Roman' wastes Denzel Washington
- Album reviews: Exploring the latest soulful showcases from Sharon Jones, Mavis Staples
- Throwing away trash, recycling products about to become more expensive in Baton Rouge
- Naked man accused of carjacking in Baton Rouge motel parking lot, police say