Trevor Noah’s ‘Daily Show’ Just Had Its Most-Watched Week Ever
“The Daily Show With Trevor Noah” just landed its most-watched week ever in Nielsen’s Live + Same Day TV Ratings, with an average of 1.045 million total viewers. The September
Dozens of May 2013 Tornado Lawsuits Settled
OKLAHOMA - Around 50 lawsuits arising after the May 2013 tornadoes in Oklahoma have now been settled. All of those lawsuits were filed by attorney Jeff Marr on behalf of his
Markham police confirm nightclub shooting more than a week later
The Daily Southtown first sought information about an April 29 shooting at a Markham club weeks ago. Reporters left numerous messages that were not returned by city police and did
‘We may get clubbed like baby seals in 2018’: State GOP officials are in a panic over Trump’s ‘chaos’
As Donald Trump heads overseas for his first major trip as president, Republicans at the state level are looking at the wreckage he is leaving behind and wondering if he will kill
Comey agrees to publicly testify before Senate Intelligence Committee
"I am hopeful that he will clarify for the American people recent events that have been broadly reported in the media," said GOP Sen. Richard Burr, the chairman of the committee.
OPEC's big meeting and new clues to Fed policy are next up for markets
Figuring out the Fed will be a top priority on Wall Street, as markets also watch for any new fallout from the Trump campaign investigation.
Comey set to testify publicly to Senate panel on Russia-Trump probe
Former FBI director James Comey will testify publicly before the Senate Intelligence Committee at a date to be set sometime after Memorial Day, committee leaders announced Friday
Alabama lawmakers finish approval of redistricting plans
A federal court blocked the use of 12 districts in next year's election because of racial gerrymandering.
Suspect in hit-and-run that killed Rutgers grad had record for robbery, assault
The Elizabeth man is charged with death by auto for a fatal crash in Linden
Man pleads guilty to brutal beating of N.J. police officer
Officer suffered multiple broken bones.
- Fort Mill prostitution sting near NC state line nets multiple arrests
- ‘Tundra be dammed’: Beavers head north, leaving their mark on the Arctic
- When unpaid student loan bills mean you can’t work
- A dying veteran in Atlanta needed CPR. Hidden video shows his nurse laughing instead.
- Thousands flock to Detroit for Father Solanus Casey beatification Mass
- Scary 'Slaughterbots' video shows danger of autonomous killer drones
- Volleyball: Owls' season ends in 3A final loss to Northern-Calvert
- With 'so many hits,' Janet Jackson delivers pop, R&B excellence at Royal Farms Arena
- Police to clear crime scene of detective's killing in West Baltimore on Monday
- Why our passion for the great Ashes rivalry hasn't gone cold
- Boy 14, among 3 shot on Northwest, West sides Sunday
- More flights mean busy holiday week at Tucson airport
- Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe's president for 37 years, resigning, official says
- Mel Tillis, Country Music Hall of Famer, dies at 85
- After another apology, Bill O'Neill says those wishing to return his donations should refund him
- Browns pre-game buzz on Peyton Manning, Haslams' meeting with players, Leonard Fournette and more
- Rabalais: LSU's wet, ugly victory over Tennessee felt a lot more like fight for survival
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette Area People in Business for Nov. 19, 2017
- The Latest: Drivers give Dale Jr. lengthy standing ovation
- Country music legend Mel Tillis dead at age 85