GOP unveils bill to block-grant major parts of Affordable Care Act
With just 17 days left for Republicans to repeal the Affordable Care Act on a party-line vote, a quartet of GOP senators on Wednesday rolled out a plan to
N. Korea bomb test may have been twice as strong as estimated
North Korea’s powerful nuclear test this month may have been even stronger than first reported, equivalent to roughly 17 times the strength of the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima,
Apple's 'fast' wireless charging may be slower than Samsung
The iPhone X and iPhone 8 may not take full advantage of the Qi standard.
Voters signal Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson's long record, love of the city may no longer be enough: Brent Larkin
Mayor Jackson's first-place primary finish sent him into the Nov. 7 runoff against veteran Councilman Zack Reed, who won just under 22 percent of the vote. Jackson doesn't respect
Germany plans for 'worst case scenario' Brexit
The head of Germany's Automotive Association says cliff edge Brexit will "change everything" but Britain will pay a higher price.
Brexit bill scrapes through first vote as Tories threaten rebellion
The PM gets her way but senior Tories warn the bill goes beyond what is "acceptable or necessary" and say changes must be made.
Theresa May 'confident' of winning vote on Brexit bill
Theresa May is "confident" of winning a vote on a crucial Brexit bill held at the Commons later, her spokesman has said.
David Davis warns MPs not to vote against EU withdrawal bill
The Brexit Secretary says attempts to derail the Government's key legislation will make the UK's exit from the bloc "chaotic".
Tony Blair's bid to stop Brexit with tougher immigration rules 'hopeless'
A government minister says the former PM's proposal to get Brussels to curb freedom of movement has been tried and has failed.
Tory donor hits out at 'hopeless' Theresa May
Lord Harris says he's a "Conservative through and through" but suggests Britain would be better off under a Labour government.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- I’m thankful for Dale Jr., Duke-UNC hoops, Dabo, Mighty Dog Daisy and ...
- Geek out over these pop-culture-oriented holiday gift ideas
- Last-minute grocery shopping on Thanksgiving? Check to see if your store is open
- Zimbabwe's incoming leader returns home to cheers
- How this family is helping its kids cope with famed NFL coach’s Alzheimer’s
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now