Bittersweet baseball memories unleashed by Roy Halladay plane crash
When Gino Caruso saw the brief on his cellphone Tuesday that Roy Halladay had been killed while piloting a light airplane, he was reminded of his former minor league teammate Cory
MLB players and personalities paid tribute to Roy Halladay after his sudden death
The MLB community was rocked by the sudden death of Roy Halladay after his plane crashed in the Gulf of Mexico.
Revered Alabama restaurant named one of America's best for 2017
For the second year in a row, Eater includes Birmingham's Highlands Bar and Grill on its annual list of the country's 38 essential restaurants.
Chase Utley’s story leads MLB’s Roy Halladay agony
A wave of shock, heartbreak and remembrance swept through the baseball world Tuesday afternoon after it was announced Roy Halladay died in a small plane crash while flying over the
Nevada Connections Academy can continue operations
Nevada State Public Charter School Authority votes to accept “cure” aimed at improving graduation rate, ending long-running proceeding that could have closed the online K-12
Pence arrives in Texas to meet with survivors of church shooting
Vice President Mike Pence arrived here Wednesday to meet with wounded survivors of a church massacre and pay respects to the families of parishioners who died in the worst mass
Former Whole Foods co-CEO joins board of Colorado Springs startup, provides “sizeable” investment
Former Whole Foods Market co-CEO Walter Robb has joined the board and invested in FoodMaven, a Colorado Springs startup built on finding new markets for surplus food from grocers
Eminem tweet hints at possible ‘Revival’ first single
The rapper tweeted a picture of a photo that read, “‘Walk on Water. Take as needed,” on Wednesday
Why Notre Dame Reversed Course on Contraception
The Catholic university is caught between accommodating a diverse community and defending what it sees as religious freedom.
Democrats' Narrow Path to Winning the House
The party’s suburban sweep in Virginia and New Jersey offers one template for 2018. But Democrats will have little room for error if they don’t expand their coalition.
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty