These photos will bring back memories of Hurricane Andrew’s destruction in South Dade
A new photo book by Barry Fellman chronicles how Hurricane Andrew destroyed the planes and hangars of Tamiami Airport.
Bryan Cranston says there may be a way back for Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey
Bryan Cranston says there may be room for redemption for disgraced Hollywood figures in the wake of sexual harassment scandals.In an interview with the BBC, the "Breaking Bad" and
The GOP's High-Risk Move to Whack Obamacare in Its Tax Bill
Republican senators will scrap the Affordable Care Act’s individual insurance mandate as part of their proposal, jeopardizing delicate negotiations for the chance at a double
Careful now, because OnePlus shipped a backdoor that makes its phones vulnerable
Software called EngineerMode means hackers could do what they want with a phone as long as they have it in hand.
Mid City Merchants' annual White Light Night art hop set for Nov. 17
Mid City Merchants is throwing its 20th annual White Light Night art hop from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Nov. 17 rain or shine.
Arvada West head choral director nominated for Grammy educator award
The Grammy Music Educator Award honors the idea that behind every musician who is handed a Grammy stands a music teacher who helped them get there. Chris Maunu of Arvada West is
Organic agriculture can help feed the world, but only if we eat less meat and stop wasting food
Conversion to organic agriculture may have the potential to meet global food demands and do so sustainably, but only if food waste and meat production are reduced.
Haters gonna hate: Taylor Swift’s ‘Reputation’ just cracked 1 million sales
She’s barely uttered a word in public for 18 months, but Taylor Swift is still causing a ruckus on the charts. On Tuesday, Nielsen Music announced that the singer’s sixth album,
5 new Las Vegas music releases you need to hear
The Reeves Brothers’ vintage-sounding “King of Country” leads our latest round-up of new Vegas music releases you need to hear.
Phoenix's KEZ 99.9 starts playing all-Christmas music
KEZ 99.9 made its annual switch to an all-Christmas format on Tuesday, Nov. 14.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Trump's name is coming off his SoHo hotel as politics weigh on president's brand
- DJ Khaled teaches his son to love every day
- 'Coco' review: Disney and Pixar set out a Mexican feast
- Sexual predators, unite: Trump says forget the accusers. Moore should be a senator
- Why DISH viewers in N.J. won't see Los Angeles Chargers-Dallas Cowboys, Alabama-Auburn games on CBS
- What's new at the beach: OWA welcomes Wahlburgers
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him
- Woman says unknown person signed her up for opiate addiction program: Mayfield Village Police Blotter
- Talk It Out: Should politicians resign if they've been accused of past sexual harassment or assault?