Project America: Hollywood keeps putting "American' in movie titles to scare liberals and entice conservatives
“'America' is almost like a spice or a salt that you put on a scary word.”
Top Tories try to stop Brexit debate rebellion
Parliament is preparing to debate the Brexit bill but Labour wants to make major changes and may even get some Tory support.
Fête: In defense of olive drab
Following a recent public survey, Australia has pronounced a certain shade of olive “the world’s ugliest color.” Their intentions were good, hoping to use color psychology to
Buildings offer a glimpse at Lakewood’s history
Although the city wasn’t incorporated until 1969, it includes 23 registered historic landmarks, according to the Lakewood Historical Society.
Texas expects EPA to ‘get on top of’ toxic water risk
WASHINGTON (AP) — Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said Sunday he expects the Environmental Protection Agency "to get on top" of the threat of possible water contamination after an
Mnuchin: Congress must tie Harvey aid to raising debt limit
WASHINGTON (AP) — Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin on Sunday called on Congress to combine a $7.9 billion disaster relief package for Harvey with an increase in the nation's
Buy-to-let lender to unveil £500m flotation
The owner of the Exact and Precise mortgage brands will announce plans to float within days, Sky News learns.
Star Wars drones lead ‘The Last Jedi’ toy blitz
For Propel, scoring the Star Wars contract last year changed its business. The drone maker expects to see $100 million in revenue from Star Wars drones alone in their first full
North Korea's nuclear test may have been a hydrogen bomb, says Japan
Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga said on Sunday North Korea's latest nuclear test may have been of a hydrogen bomb, as North Korea has said.
Dirty diapers in seat pockets and other shameful air passenger behaviour exposed
Former flight attendant's Instagram account has more than 522,000 followers and receives up to 50 photo submissions a day of passengers behaving badly.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now
- The Galaxy S9 will reportedly be a more iterative update and could show up at CES
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp brings the series’s leisurely charm to smartphones
- The best streaming shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving
- This robot can help keep pig hearts beating by gently squeezing them
- Are Parent-Teacher Conferences Becoming Obsolete?