Q&A with Illini AD on Friday night games, early recruiting, a new mascot and more
Illinois athletic director Josh Whitman answered questions during a break in the two-day Big Ten athletic director joing meetings in Rosemont.
Mom’s bikini selfie with daughter goes viral for all the right reasons
Missouri mom Brittney Johnson says children only say what they hear.
Verb Ballets, Underground Classical events leave arts patrons with tough choice Friday (preview)
The ability to be in two places at once would be handy this Friday, when Underground Classical and Verb Ballets are holding intriguing events at the exact same time.
Supreme Court declines to hear N.C. appeal of court ruling over tough voting rights law
The U.S. Supreme Court declined Monday to hear North Carolina's appeal of a court ruling that found its legislature intended to discriminate
Goodyear logo worth more than $10 million for Cavaliers
The Cavaliers could receive more than $10 million annually through a new partnership in which Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company will place its Wingfoot logo on new, Nike-designed
Patients: Roundup gave us cancer as EPA official helped the company
Christine Sheppard is one of more than 800 cancer patients suing Monsanto, the maker of Roundup, claiming the company failed to warn consumers about a risk of cancer from the weed
Company fined after dangerous crane climb filmed
A DARWIN crane hire and rigging company has been convicted and fined $11,800 after an employee was filmed climbing a tower crane without appropriate fall protection measures in
Will Gold Coast play in China again?
THE signs were there for the Suns from the start when the first few bars of Port Adelaide’s club song drifted across the ground as the sides squared off for the national anthem.
A mother’s heartbreaking decision
KATE Vines was diagnosed with medullary thyroid cancer in 1991.
Cheryl's teaching Liam Payne to dance
Cheryl has been giving her boyfriend Liam Payne a master class in dancing.
- Fort Mill prostitution sting near NC state line nets multiple arrests
- ‘Tundra be dammed’: Beavers head north, leaving their mark on the Arctic
- When unpaid student loan bills mean you can’t work
- A dying veteran in Atlanta needed CPR. Hidden video shows his nurse laughing instead.
- Thousands flock to Detroit for Father Solanus Casey beatification Mass
- Scary 'Slaughterbots' video shows danger of autonomous killer drones
- Volleyball: Owls' season ends in 3A final loss to Northern-Calvert
- With 'so many hits,' Janet Jackson delivers pop, R&B excellence at Royal Farms Arena
- Police to clear crime scene of detective's killing in West Baltimore on Monday
- Why our passion for the great Ashes rivalry hasn't gone cold
- Boy 14, among 3 shot on Northwest, West sides Sunday
- More flights mean busy holiday week at Tucson airport
- Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe's president for 37 years, resigning, official says
- Mel Tillis, Country Music Hall of Famer, dies at 85
- After another apology, Bill O'Neill says those wishing to return his donations should refund him
- Browns pre-game buzz on Peyton Manning, Haslams' meeting with players, Leonard Fournette and more
- Rabalais: LSU's wet, ugly victory over Tennessee felt a lot more like fight for survival
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette Area People in Business for Nov. 19, 2017
- The Latest: Drivers give Dale Jr. lengthy standing ovation
- Country music legend Mel Tillis dead at age 85