GE cuts dividend before it lays out company’s future
BOSTON (AP) — General Electric slashed its dividend in half as investors gathering in Boston, where Chairman and CEO John Flannery is expected to
Trump’s trade policy is lifting exports. Of Canadian lobster.
Nova Scotia has emerged as a fierce competitor for Maine in exporting lobsters, particularly to Europe.
Is your vehicle under a recall? Some ideas for getting the word out to millions of owners
With the number of vehicles under recall at record numbers, motor vehicle administrators, automakers and others are looking for ways to notify owners.
National fund starting to help bail defendants out of jail
NEW YORK (AP) - A national effort is launching that aims to help low-income defendants get out of jail by bailing them out as their criminal cases progress through the courts. The
If you’re sick, stay away from work. If you can’t, here is what doctors advise.
When Elle Fraser, a business operations assistant for the New Jersey Devils, came down with the flu just before Thanksgiving in 2016, she did not
New York judge denies investors' request to freeze $225M for Outcome Health founders
A New York state judge has denied a request from big-name investors in Outcome Health to freeze $225 million set to be distributed to two founders of the Chicago-based startup
A face not even a mother could love? Virtual baby prompts questions over AI realism
BabyX is a hyper-realistic screen-based simulation of an infant, but it begs the question: Is human likeness something that we want from our machine counterparts?
This 10-month-old baby weighs as much as a 9-year-old
Ten-month-old Luis Manuel Gonzales weighs the same as an average nine-year-old but his parents and doctors are at a loss to explain his mystery weight gain. Mom Isabel Pantoja, 24,
Health writer Paul Harasim leaves RJ, reflects on good people
Sharing stories about the people who need medical care to enjoy life, to live out their dreams, to be with those they love. Sharing stories about the men and women who deliver the
Felix Neureuther 'lucky' to win World Cup slalom opener
Felix Neureuther of Germany won the season-opening men's World Cup slalom after first-run leader Dave Ryding skied out on Sunday in Levi, Finland.
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty
- What Alabama's dropping unemployment rate means
- Child predator operation lands 2 Jefferson County men in jail
- Roy Moore campaign disputes reports he was banned from mall
- The unbelievable connection between Alabama's Damien Harris and Auburn's Jarrett Stidham