How Georgia vote shows Trump not so invincible
Jon Ossoff will go into the June runoff as the favorite, having pricked the bubble of Trump's magical invincibility and emboldened Republican resistance to the President, writes
Upstart Georgia Democratic candidate facing Trump tweet storm
Early, incomplete election returns show an upstart Democrat leading in a conservative Georgia congressional district as he bids for a major upset. Most pol
Turnbull echoes Trump with 'Australia first' rhetoric
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull's language on skilled migration closely mirrors that of his US counterpart Donald Trump.
'Dreamer' sues after being deported to Mexico by Trump administration
A man has been sent to Mexico in what could be the first deportation of someone who was part of a program to shield people who came to the U.S. as children.
Bill O'Reilly likely on way out at Fox News, reports say
An announcement could come later this week.
The Latest: US carrier heading toward Korean Peninsula
The Latest on U.S. Vice President Mike Pence's trip to Asia (all times local): ——— 2:30 p.m. The U.S. military says an aircraft carrier participating in curtailed training with
Phelps on comeback: 'We'll see if I get that itch again'
Michael Phelps hasn't gotten the urge to return to swimming. Not yet anyway. The winningest athlete in Olympic history is clearly enjoying marriage, fatherhood and a newfound
Marc has the stats, Pau has wins in Gasols' playoff battle
Marc is winning the individual battle. Older brother Pau is walking away with the victories in the Gasols' first NBA playoff battle. The sibling showdown between the Spaniards has
Op-Ed: Facebook is busy augmenting reality but it should focus more on the hard truths of the real world
Facebook is busy augmenting reality. Perhaps it should pay a bit more attention to the hard truths of the world in which we currently live.
At Shanghai Auto Show, brands balance green push and SUV demand
China's government wants more electric vehicles on the roads but consumers remain hungry for SUVs, forcing automakers to get innovative with their offerings.
- Fort Mill prostitution sting near NC state line nets multiple arrests
- ‘Tundra be dammed’: Beavers head north, leaving their mark on the Arctic
- When unpaid student loan bills mean you can’t work
- A dying veteran in Atlanta needed CPR. Hidden video shows his nurse laughing instead.
- Thousands flock to Detroit for Father Solanus Casey beatification Mass
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un is teaching children how to kill Americans
- Trump stands like a toddler, has no center of gravity, says comedian who plays him on TV
- Prince William shares his favorite dish to cook, but his wife can't eat it
- Scary 'Slaughterbots' video shows danger of autonomous killer drones
- Volleyball: Owls' season ends in 3A final loss to Northern-Calvert
- With 'so many hits,' Janet Jackson delivers pop, R&B excellence at Royal Farms Arena
- Police to clear crime scene of detective's killing in West Baltimore on Monday
- Why our passion for the great Ashes rivalry hasn't gone cold
- Boy 14, among 3 shot on Northwest, West sides Sunday
- More flights mean busy holiday week at Tucson airport
- Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe's president for 37 years, resigning, official says
- Mel Tillis, Country Music Hall of Famer, dies at 85
- After another apology, Bill O'Neill says those wishing to return his donations should refund him
- Browns pre-game buzz on Peyton Manning, Haslams' meeting with players, Leonard Fournette and more
- Rabalais: LSU's wet, ugly victory over Tennessee felt a lot more like fight for survival