Families of Sandy Hook victims push again to sue gun-maker
Newtown school shooter Adam Lanza heard the message loud and clear when gun-maker Remington Arms marketed an AR-15-style rifle as an overpowering weapon favored by elite military
Trudeau sends a message, or three, on Asian summit tour: Chris Hall
Justin Trudeau got a lot of negative publicity abroad and to a lesser extent here at home after refusing to sign an agreement in principle for a new Pacific trade deal on Friday.
Arizona Coyotes trade goaltender Louis Domingue to Lightning
In exchange for Domingue, the Coyotes acquire forward Tye McGinn and goaltender Michael Leighton.
Businesses bullish for KoP rail as neighbors push for route change
The King of Prussia rail plan is getting big backing from businesses, while neighbors' concerns may be eased by a route change to north of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
Sessions Says He Forgot About Russia Meeting But Didn’t Lie
Attorney General Jeff Sessions denied he lied or misled Congress about contacts with Russia by people involved in Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, saying he simply forgot
Trump faces new challenges in tax overhaul, Ala. race
The president headed home buoyed by an Asia tour he called “tremendously successful”
Duterte Lashes Out at Trudeau as Ties With Trump Warm
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte lashed out at Justin Trudeau after the Canadian prime minister raised concerns about human rights abuses under the country’s drug war.
Trump Kept One Eye on Re-Election in Asia With His Push for Deals
President Donald Trump asked Vietnam’s prime minister why his country wasn’t buying more American military equipment, in a meeting that was a microcosm of his 11-day Asia tour.
Trump Declares Trade ‘Rules Have Changed’ as Asia Trip Concludes
President Donald Trump ended his swing through Asia, hailing progress toward his goal of reducing the U.S. trade deficit.
The trouble with Trump's Asia trip
Just as Donald Trump identified an America in sharp decline during the 2016 election, the problem for the US now is that the world now seems to agree.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- Re-imagining a tradition
- 'Like a big gumbo': Immigrant communities in New Orleans reflect on their Thanksgiving traditions
- Dan Fagan: JPSO's failure to react to slain Marrero woman's screams defies all reason
- Let's Dish: Bouillababes show us how they make green curry shrimp and coconut corn grits
- Movie review: Predictable 'Roman' wastes Denzel Washington
- Album reviews: Exploring the latest soulful showcases from Sharon Jones, Mavis Staples
- Throwing away trash, recycling products about to become more expensive in Baton Rouge
- Naked man accused of carjacking in Baton Rouge motel parking lot, police say
- Former Parkview Baptist student pleads guilty to carnal knowledge of a juvenile in 2015
- Gov. John Bel Edwards: Avalanche of national sexual harassment, misconduct news 'heartbreaking'
- Bills reverse course in having Taylor start against Chiefs
- Sochi gold medalist among 4 Russians banned for doping
- Atletico beats Roma 2-0 to stay alive in Champions League
- Betting trends for Thanksgiving weekend’s college football games
- Golf tournament honors first responders from Las Vegas shooting