Ohio State No. 9 in College Football Playoff rankings
The Buckeyes moved up four spots from last week.
ASU football: Five things to know about Oregon State
Arizona State's recent football problems against Oregon State extend further back than the last meeting in 2014.
Dantonio: MSU can’t take ‘step back’ against Maryland
“This becomes a program game,” Dantonio said. “You don’t want to step back and play negatively after a negative moment.”
Amazon’s Black Friday deals start on November 17th, with Echo devices and TV sales
‘Tis the season for Black Friday deal announcements, and Amazon is finally lifting the curtain for a sneak peek at some of its Black Friday sales. While Amazon will have many, many
Baptists to Birmingham: repeal gay rights law that 'infringes' on religious liberty
Alabama Baptists call for Birmingham to repeal gay rights law, saying it infringes on religious freedom.
Michigan's role model back Evans shakes sophomore slump
He devotes spare time coaching children while emerging as Wolverines second leading rusher.
MSU outmuscled in loss to Duke
Grayson Allen scores 37 as the Blue Devils continue their dominance in the series, winning 88-81 Tuesday in Champions Classic.
Governor hopeful accused of fraud in $20M company sale
Federal lawsuit alleges Shri Thanedar made “fraudulent and misleading” claims to inflate the value of his company
Michigan State's Tom Izzo just can't beat Duke's Mike Krzyzewski
Michigan State basketball coach Tom Izzo now is 1-11 against Duke and Mike Krzyzewski after Tuesday's loss to the Blue Devils in Chicago.
Democratic candidate for Michigan governor Shri Thanedar is sued over alleged fraud
Shri Thanedar received about $20 million from the $33.6-million price when he sold his majority interest in Avomeen Holdings, according to the suit.
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty