FBI recorded mobster discussing fire at home where restaurateur was found dead, sources say
Giacomo Ruggirello was found dead in his still-smoldering home, while a few miles away his popular restaurant had been burglarized, its safe stolen.
Republicans continue abandoning Moore after new accusations
Roy Moore's support from fellow Republicans is hemorrhaging after a second woman accused the Alabaman of groping her when she was a teenager in the late 1970s.
Exclusive: Cleveland indie rock band Hello, Bandit premieres new song "Frankenstein"
Hello, Bandit is a newer addition to Cleveland's indie rock scene. The band teamed up with cleveland.com for a premiere of its latest song "Frankenstein."
Phil Murphy made big promises to New Jersey cannabis supporters. Here's what he has to do now
Cannabis supporters have done our part at the polls. Now, let's not screw it up in Trenton.
Conservative same-sex marriage bill has 'no prospect' of passing: Turnbull
The PM dismisses a conservative-backed same-sex marriage bill, warning sweeping religious protections that discriminate against gay couples would have virtually no prospect of
The little-known Aussie musos Elton John is listening to
Whenever he's in Australia, Sir Elton John likes to peruse the aisles of his favourite record shops looking for new local musicians.
Religious exemptions on same-sex marriage are a backward step
Religious exemptions are the exact kind of discrimination we're trying to get rid of with marriage equality.
Same sex-marriage debate 'much cleaner' in Australia's most conservative electorate
Despite it being Australia's least likely electorate to vote yes, residents of Queensland's Maranoa say the country values and morals have made it a much cleaner debate than in the
Birmingham slaps down conservative colleagues over same-sex marriage
A Cabinet minister rounds on conservative colleagues cooking up an alternative same-sex marriage bill.
Conservatives' same-sex marriage bill aims to protect religious freedoms
Conservatives are set to back their own bill ahead of the same-sex marriage postal survey result.
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- Study to look at long-term health risks of playing soccer
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- How England's triumph of planning created the perfect Ashes set-up
- Ex-tenant tipped state liquor agency to Dolton nightclub's troubles before Mother's Day shooting: emails
- The Oak Ridge Boys bring 'Elvira' and more seasonal fare to Mayo
- As N.J. elections go, U.S. will often follow. In 2018 it looks anti-Trump
- Boeing-Bombardier dispute offers mixed omens for new Mobile jet assembly plant
- Convicted felon charged in Mountain Brook police chase, crash
- Iron Bowl predictions from 21 AL.com staff, national writers forecast wildly close game
- Should office holiday parties be on weekends or weekdays?
- LBM: You don't become a (Viking) legend in Lakewood without some great food (and drink)
- Canal Street housing complex takes upscale turn (think $3K per month) near CBD, Mid-City
- Trump, Turkish leader discuss Syrian crisis in phone call
- ‘Christmas Carol’ updated with urban setting, diverse cast in Las Vegas — VIDEO
- Holiday shows, events and performances in Las Vegas
- 58 Las Vegas shooting victims ranged in age, jobs and hometown
- Scientific Games snaps up more shares of NYX