The Latest: Zimbabwe's war vets praise army's actions
The Latest: Zimbabwe's war veterans praise army action as a 'bloodless correction,' say military will restore democracy.
Movie review: “Last Flag Flying” considers the costs of war, from Vietnam to Iraq
An ambling, low-key vibe pervades “Last Flag Flying,” which has been billed as a spiritual sequel to Hal Ashby’s 1973 “The Last Detail” and lives up to that promise.
World War II Navy vet from Arvada receives long-overdue medals
Seventy-two years after Charles Kenneth Farley bade farewell to LST 74, the landing ship on which he served during World War II, Gov. John Hickenlooper on Tuesday presented him
The Trump Russia scandal shows how Moscow is still using Cold War tactics to try and turn Americans
For all the talk about fake news on Facebook, Russia used traditional spycraft to try and recruit members of the Trump team.
Trump Kept One Eye on Re-Election in Asia With His Push for Deals
President Donald Trump asked Vietnam’s prime minister why his country wasn’t buying more American military equipment, in a meeting that was a microcosm of his 11-day Asia tour.
Russia Rues Trump-Putin Meeting That Got Away
Russian lawmakers and analysts bemoaned U.S. President Donald Trump’s failure to hold a formal meeting with Kremlin counterpart Vladimir Putin at the APEC summit in Vietnam, as
Donald Trump backtracks on Putin comments, says he agrees Russia meddled in election
Donald Trump says he believes Vladimir Putin believes it when he says Moscow did not interfere in the 2016 US presidential election, but he's not so sure.
Woman seeks photos of New Orleans soldiers killed in Vietnam War
Nine years ago, a florist from Maui named Janna Hoehn hopped a plane with her husband to Washington, D.C. It was her first trip to the city, and she was
What do you do on a slow boat to Vietnam? Soldiers inked the boredom away
As the first truly televised war, Vietnam is imbedded on America’s consciousness in a blur of moving pictures and a cacophony of sound. Ken Burns' and Lynn Novick’s recent
Celebrating Veterans: Vietnam vet Larry Burbank on his time in the Army: 'I’d do it again'
Larry Burbank was just 17 when he joined the Army. He completed a total of 43 years of service before retiring in 1996 as a Chief Warrant Officer W-5.
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- A high-end 'guntry club' has Owings Mills in its sights
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- As he investigates Trump's aides, special counsel's record shows surprising flaws
- Municipal Bond Investing Strategies
- Almost ... Charlotte Hornets can’t catch Cleveland Cavaliers as 3s miss mark late
- Hough receiver Nolan Groulx helps Huskies make history, is Friday top performer
- College football: Saturday’s 7 area games to watch
- Protest on Chicago's Michigan Avenue targets police conduct
- 'Whirlwind of tragic history:' Hospital memo recounts hectic two days after JFK death
- The Latest: Time magazine says Trump's got it wrong
- The Latest: Macy's says it's fixed gift, credit card issue
- Cyntoia Brown and Alice Johnson get help from Kim Kardashian's celebrity lawyer
- Colombia peace process a year later: Violence and drugs surge despite advances
- The former Soviet republic of Moldova is getting closer to the U.S. in its fight against Russia
- Once the world's heaviest man alive, Juan Pedro Franco is now an international inspiration
- Flat-Earth believer postpones his homemade rocket launch
- Brian Boyle scores winner for Devils on 'Hockey Fights Cancer Night'
- MPs push for citizen-first approach after auditor-general's report
- Notley wins over Calgary business crowd, starting with 'eastern bastards' remark