Google employee writes manifesto against the company’s diversity
A MALE Google software engineer’s manifesto against the company’s diversity initiatives has gone viral, prompting a backlash and causing the tech giant’s diversity chief to
Clippers' Willie Reed arrested, could be first case under NBA's new domestic violence policy
Willie Reed, who allegedly fought with his wife, would be the first to have the NBA's new domestic policy applied to him.
Trapped between Israel and Hamas, Gaza’s wasted generation is going nowhere
Young people in the coastal strip say their leaders have failed them.
Opinion: There are college kids who are going hungry, we need to help change this
Almost half of college students in a recent study reported food insecurity. This is a real problem, but there are things we can do to help.
‘Sick’ Madeleine McCann tattoo part of disturbing new craze
A BRITISH tourist has gotten a sickening tattoo mocking the disappearance of Madeleine McCann as a part of a disturbing new craze.
Trump: ‘This is going to kill me’
PRESIDENT Trump begged the Mexican president to stop saying his government would not pay to build a border wall “because I cannot live with that,” according to a new report.
Trump: White House is a ‘dump’
PRESIDENT Trump reportedly told members of his pristine Bedminster Golf Club that he schleps back to New Jersey from Washington DC most weekends because “That White House is a real
Trump’s body count in 193 days
HIS catchcry on The Apprentice was “You’re fired”, and President Donald Trump has let go his share of employees since moving in to the White House.
China, India face all-out brawl over tiny border region
CHINA has warned India it is willing to defend territory “at all costs” and it should not harbour any “unrealistic illusions” over a border dispute that threatens to boil over into
Taxi dispute lands student in China jail
AN American university student is free following a weeklong detention in China for allegedly injuring a taxi driver who was roughing up his mother during a fare dispute, in a case
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- I’m thankful for Dale Jr., Duke-UNC hoops, Dabo, Mighty Dog Daisy and ...
- Geek out over these pop-culture-oriented holiday gift ideas
- Last-minute grocery shopping on Thanksgiving? Check to see if your store is open
- Zimbabwe's incoming leader returns home to cheers
- How this family is helping its kids cope with famed NFL coach’s Alzheimer’s
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now