1 dead, 3 injured after shooting at Washington high school
A shooter opened fire at a high school in Washington state Wednesday, killing one person and injuring at least three others, authorities said.
Safe Routes to School can get kids off their butts and on their bikes
Walking or biking to school used to be common. Now it's the exception. For fun, fitness and self-reliance, students who can should make the bell under their own power.
1 dead, 3 injured in Washington state high school shooting
ROCKFORD, Wash. (AP) - A shooter opened fire at a high school in Washington state Wednesday, killing one person and injuring at least three others, authorities said. Brian
Shooting reported at Freeman High School in Washington
A state police spokesman confirmed to BuzzFeed that shots had been fired, though other details were not immediately available.
Two student suicides in two days, both following social media posts, leave Littleton community seeking answers
Three student suicides this week – two of them in the Littleton School District — have teenagers, parents and school officials searching for answers amid a spike in suicides in
How One Sandy Hook Mom Found Peace After The Most Unthinkable Loss
Alissa Parker opens up about the tragedy, keeping her daughter's memory alive and the insidious wave of conspiracy theorists.
After its own mass shootings, Germany beefed up gun control laws. The number of shootings dropped.
Tough gun control laws in Germany that were rigorously tightened after two school shootings have helped cut the number of firearms killing in half to about 50 a year.
‘I am a survivor of a school shooting, I will always be afraid’
MEAGHAN Epstein was a sophomore at Marysville Pilchuck High School in Washington when her whole life changed in a matter of minutes. A 15-year-old freshman student, Jaylen Fryberg,
Town of Newtown, Conn., board of education want wrongful death suit thrown out
The town of Newtown, Connecticut, and its Board of Education are asking a judge to throw out an $11 million wrongful death lawsuit filed by the parents of two
3 charged in shooting of Chicago girls on elementary school playground
Police say three gang members opened fire on the Joseph Warren Elementary School playground Friday as children were having a picnic
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- I’m thankful for Dale Jr., Duke-UNC hoops, Dabo, Mighty Dog Daisy and ...
- Geek out over these pop-culture-oriented holiday gift ideas
- Last-minute grocery shopping on Thanksgiving? Check to see if your store is open
- Zimbabwe's incoming leader returns home to cheers
- How this family is helping its kids cope with famed NFL coach’s Alzheimer’s
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now