Hospital creates 'infant-cuddle' program for babies withdrawing from opiates
When Floyd Chriswell retired for the second time in 2010, he knew he wanted to volunteer. "I didn't want to sit down," the 74-year-old told ABC News. "I still wanted to do
Capitol Watch: Silver decision reignites ethics debate
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — Critics of the New York Legislature's chronic corruption problem say a federal court's decision to overturn the conviction of ex-Speaker Sheldon Silver is proof
Alaska bonus in Senate bill creates health care distraction
That confusion exists on the sweeteners aimed at getting Alaska's senators to support the bill reflects the poor process of the past few weeks.
An artist creates a giant snowglobe with Hillary Clinton's unused election night confetti
The St. Louis woman took what she called an overwhelming emptiness and turned it into something positive. She channeled her emotions into her art.
Skill of Devils prospects wows fans at development camp scrimmage (Photos)
The New Jersey Devils closed out their summer Development Camp Saturday with a scrimmage.
How defenseman Reilly Walsh showed off his offensive skills at Devils Development Camp
Defenseman Reilly Walsh had an impressive day to close Devils Development Camp.
Auburn freshman JaTarvious Whitlow could see time at running back
Whitlow is listed as a wide receiver on Auburn's official roster.
Johnny Manziel says he's talked to a couple of NFL teams about a comeback
Johnny Manziel says he's had conversations with at least a couple of NFL teams about a return.
Golden Knights re-sign Brendan Leipsic, Griffin Reinhart
The Golden Knights have re-signed forward Brendan Leipsic and defenseman Griffin Reinhart to two-year contracts.
Kevin Gravel, Jonny Brodzinski lead list of Kings' signings
The Kings avoided salary arbitration with restricted free agent defenseman Kevin Gravel by signing him to a one-year, two-way contract worth $650,000 at the NHL level.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- I’m thankful for Dale Jr., Duke-UNC hoops, Dabo, Mighty Dog Daisy and ...
- Geek out over these pop-culture-oriented holiday gift ideas
- Last-minute grocery shopping on Thanksgiving? Check to see if your store is open
- Zimbabwe's incoming leader returns home to cheers
- How this family is helping its kids cope with famed NFL coach’s Alzheimer’s
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now