Here's why this Houston megachurch is flying Russia's flag outside
A Russian flag flown in front of a Houston megachurch has drawn questions online after a former parishioner tweeted a photo of the flag in a position of prominence outside the
EPA chief Scott Pruitt's appearance in a beef industry video may have crossed a line and violated propaganda laws
The Government Accountability Office is looking into it.
You don't not need this entire keg of Hidden Valley ranch dressing
For just $50 you can own your own keg full of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing, just in time for the holidays. Christmas parties, Sunday football, a random Tuesday - ranch is lord and
Did Carter Page perjure himself over this Russian links?
Did the Trump official lie to the Trump campaign or to the House Intelligence Committee?
Ikea inks 1 million SF warehouse lease in Baytown
Ikea has inked a 1 million-square-foot warehouse lease in Baytown.
Desperate employers search for holiday workers in tight job market
The low unemployment rate and abundance of jobs has left employers competing for workers.
Deal bans trap in Colorado, agency says it's not used anyway
An agreement approved Monday between U.S. officials and environmentalists would ban the use of predator-killing cyanide traps on Colorado public lands, but a government agency said
De Blasio and Malliotakis cast their votes in mayoral race
Mayor de Blasio and his GOP rival Nicole Malliotakis turned out to the polls early Tuesday to cast Election Day votes for themselves. De Blasio was all smiles when he cast his vote
Sports Tonight: A tale of two quarterbacks on Monday Night Football
Here is what's happening in sports on Monday, Nov. 6, including tonight's TV schedule.
Fairview Park officials excited about proposed Nelson Russ Park upgrade
The transformation of Nelson Russ Park from a passive area into a recreational hub has been on the city's radar for the better part of a decade.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Baltimore County teachers protest discipline problems in schools
- Is our obsession with infant growth charts fuelling childhood obesity?
- Sentencing pushed back for Aurora shop owner who sold synthetic marijuana to teen before fatal crash
- Trump's name is coming off his SoHo hotel as politics weigh on president's brand
- DJ Khaled teaches his son to love every day
- 'Coco' review: Disney and Pixar set out a Mexican feast
- Sexual predators, unite: Trump says forget the accusers. Moore should be a senator
- Why DISH viewers in N.J. won't see Los Angeles Chargers-Dallas Cowboys, Alabama-Auburn games on CBS
- What's new at the beach: OWA welcomes Wahlburgers
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him